Chapter 5!!

Bai~

the first thing i noticed we i woke up was the lack of heat from brett. i opened my eyes to find me alone in bed, i wonder where he went..., then the door to my room opened and i looked up to see him standing there looking nervous and scare. " your not regreting last night are you?" i asked worried. " never in a million years would i regret anything that included you," he said. " then why are you so nervous, cause i can smell you all the way over hear." i laughed. " Baileigh Mae, i have a serious question to ask you," he said. " Brett your scaring me..." He walked over to the bed and i sat up and pulled the covers around me still shivering in the cold morning air. " Bai, i love you and i always want to be with you, will you be my girl..... Forever" he said, as he got down on one knee and pulled the ring box from behind his back and opend it. i gasped at the beautiful ring stairing back at me, it had an emerald in the middle flanked my 2 diamonds on the golden braided band. i looked up at him with tears in my eyes, speechless, andwhen he saw my face his eyes lost there shine. then i smiled and crying i nodded and didnt stop until i felt his arms around me and his lips on mine. " your mine, forever." he whisperd aginst my lips. i started laughing through my tears and he looked at me funny, "  wanna share with me wats so funny?" he asked. " nope" i replied hodling my hand out, so he could slip the ring on. ' just remeber one thing', i said, ' i love you and nothing will ever break us up.' there was a knock at the door and i looked down and relizied i was still naked, i lookedup at brett and saw him giving me an evil smile, ' just a sec' i shouted and rain to my closet to get dress then to the bathroomto brush my hair and throw it up. then rushed to the door halfway across the room i looked over at brett lounging on my bed and relised i didnt know who that was on the other sidew of the door, if it was one of the team i knew they wouldnt tell but if it was alex, the Sacred Heart Team Leader, we were both dead.