Chapter 4(:

bai

"doutbting me..." he whisperd then lightning fast he flipped them over so she was on the bottom and he was on top and they were locked around each other. " awwwwww no fair,: i whisperd aginst his lips, teasingly, then i slipped my arms around his neck and locked my legs around his waist. brett had one hand at the small of my back and the other carresing my face, i laughed as his hand went down my side and stopped on when he felt that tiny strip of skin between my jeans and top, causing me to giggle again, and run my fingers throuh his hair. ever so slighly i moved my hands from around his neck and begin to slowly run them down his back, i could hear the slight humming/growl he made that for every wolf meant they were near there mate, and this hum was a littler lounder because both of them were alphas, my pack is known as Clair de lune and bretts is known as the Luz del Sol so basiclly sun and moon. i ran my hands over bretts face just to tease him, when i got what i wanted, bretts hum grew louder leting me know i was getting closer. When brett pulled away they were both breathing heavy but brett still had is hands around my waist. i looked up at him with my "puppy dog face", and statred to wimper. "ok ok you can stop" "not until you get your ass back down here and give me what i want" " yes ma'am." and then brett kissed me gently along my jaw and very slowly made his way down to my waist then he very gently begin to stroke my cheek. i laughed and tried to push him away but he growled at me which only made me laugh harder." now now let me take a shower and you can come back , in 25  minutes,"i said teasing him by shaking my butt, so i got up and moved toward the bathroom when he started whimpering, "bad dog. stay here till i call u" 

chapter 5 brett pov

 a few second later i heard the water turn on, she peeked around the door and i saw her hair was up and she was in a tanktop,"  now wait until u know u can come back, go." she winked the water turned off and i heard her get in, then about a minute later i walked out and down the hall to go see if angel and levi had made it back to there rooms ok without hurting anything, i cheked levis room first 'cus it was closer but it was empty so i headed to angels room. the closer i got i could hear laughing and voices. i knocked on the door before i opend it to see ang and levi sitting the playing candy lan. "are y'all be haveing?" "nope not at all"angle replied winking at levi. i shut the door and walked back to my room, so i could change into sweat pants. i walked in to my room and noticed brandon siting there." hey man

" i smiled. he looked up at me looking mad, i stopped where i was,"woah whats wrong? you looked-" "why didn't you tell me you and bai where together?! you know what she means to me!" he got up and walked toward me, and started to breath harder, the one thing you sould know about brandon is that hes a hybrid.. and you never make a hybrid mad, ever. "bro stop u don't wanna do this" i plead. "no i wanna tear your throat out but i can't do that here now can i?, you need to leave, go to her and act like everything is fine but leave, you have two days or i find a way to get you out and kill you," nows he's so close i can smell his awful breath,"do you understand?" his eyes turn red which means he's studying me to make sure im not lying. "yes." he glared at me for a few minutes then turned around an walked to the window pushed it open and jumped out, i waited a few minutes walked over and looked at but he was nowhere in sight, so i shut it ,opened my door and walked to bai's room.