Chapter 13

HARRY'S POV

Was it wrong that I actually felt jealous when Jackson put his arm around Ella? And even more when Ella leaned her head on his shoulder?

This is crazy, this is absolutely crazy, I just met the girl yesterday!

Why the hell would I feel this way?

I know I shouldn't have left her alone there in the room and just snubbed her when she clearly was concerned for me.

Although I must admit I did feel a little relief when she said they weren't together.

I just walked back towards the couch and sat on my place beside Niall.

"What happened lad?" he asks

"Nothing, I just forgot my phone in the room"

He makes no further effort to talk to me, probably because he knows I'm feeling upset.

Ella comes walking into the living room now, and she holds no expression on her face. I must admit I do feel bad.

After helping Liam wash the dishes, I go back to the room, and I don't think she wants to, but Ella follows me back to the room.

She just sits on the empty chair by my desk and I settle on the bed.

I decide to make the first move.

"Hey" I tell her.

"Hey" she replies without looking at me.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for snapping at you earlier, I didn't mean it, I just got wound up and I couldn't control myself"

"Wound up?" she asks

Oh god.

"I...I guess I didn't like the idea of you...and....Jackson." I say hesitantly.

"Why?"

"I....I don't know"

She stays silent and I don't know what else to say.

After I while I gather my courage.

"I really am sorry"

She smiles at me "It's alright Harry, just....I hope you tell me what's really in your head before you say anything else"

"Yes, I will, I'm sorry"

She smiles again and this time the smile is brighter.

"I think you better get dressed in your most comfortable gym clothes" she suddenly says.

"Why?"

"We're bringing you guys to the gym remember? It's about time you babies learn how to defend yourself" she taunts.

"Hey! We're not babies!" I defend.

"Whatever" she laughs "Just put some comfortable gym clothes on and I'll wait here"

"Okay" I go to my closet and take out my clothes when the door opens.

"Hey El"

Oh joy, it's Jackson.

"Paul's here, and everyone's getting ready to go to the gym" he says to Ella.

"Okay, we're just getting ready now" Ella replies and Jackson gives her a smile before he shuts the door.

I make sure Ella doesn't see me when I roll my eyes and I go to the bathroom.

I change and do my other necessary business, I change into black Nike shorts and a white shirt. And when I get out, I see Ella and she laughs.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"We match" she smiles and I take in her appearance, she's also wearing Nike shorts, which are definitely showing off her legs, and a fitted white shirt.

I laugh with her and once again she straps her belt with her gun on it and puts her dark hair into a ponytail.

"Ready?" I ask.

She nods and we go to the gym with the others.