Chapter 32

ELLA'S POV

I woke up and looked at my watch. we were about thirteen hours into this flight, four more to go.

i look to my side and see Harry is asleep, head resting against his seat, mouth slightly agape, with light snores coming from his mouth. He was so cute.

I pressed my lips to his cheek softly and stood up to go to the bathroom. good thing Arthur was awake beside me.

"Hey, you think you can watch over Harry for a few minutes?" i ask him.

"Sure" he says and i continue to walk to the aisle down to the small, cramped bathroom stall.

I did my business, and tried to fix myself up a bit in the mirror, then after a while, i proceeded to go out.

I opened the door, and was greeted with a leather curtain, probably from one of the stewardess' cabins, then i thought that was a bit funny, since that wasn't there when i went inside in the first place.

Suddenly, my mouth was covered with some type of cloth, and my hands were held behind me with a tight, steel grip, obviously of a man.

"Don't scream, and i won't kill you" I could feel his filthy mouth whisper against my ear.

I wriggled with all my might, trying to get loose from him, but it was no use. I definitley couldn't scream either, my hands were also tied behind me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, i wont hurt you.....yet" the man said again.

I thrashed against him, and he just chuckled lightly, careful to not make any noise.

"I'll just finish off your friend there, Harry is it? Then you'll get all the attention you want cupcake" he laughs quietly again.

He puts a cloth over my nose, and the smell is very familiar, and in a few seconds, i was starting to get drowsy. It was a sleeping gas.

"Sweet dreams" the voice whispered against my ear before i remember falling to the floor and blacking out within seconds.

This is probably the shortes update in the whole wide world! but exams are coming fast, and i really doubt that i can do an update in the next two weeks, and if i really don't, i promise i will make five updates in one day! I really am sorry! but studies go first! I love you my cupcakesss!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex