{-sodapop image-}

~this is a request for my good internet friend, @itgirl188 , she's a super good writer and you all should go check her out :) reading her novels make my day so much better. anyways I hope she enjoys this and I hope you all do too, love you all.~

          It's been awhile since my best friend, Sodapop Curtis moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. We haven't really talked much since then, he told me he didn't want the pressure of going to school and failing. So he left. Him and all his brothers left me. I decided to visit him, but having no idea where he lived I started to doubt that it was even possible. The next day I packed my car, said goodbye to my mother and head on with my journey.

{-a few hours later-}

          I drove past a group of well designed houses. They were beautiful, brown brick walls and wonderful yards where children were playing and dogs were barking. I stepped out of my vehicle when a group of boys dressed in school uniforms, jock sweaters and plaid came up to me. "Well, what do we have her?", one tall boy said. He must've been the most popular guy because everyone just stood behind him. I got back into my car and started to drive off when they ran after me. "Get her, stomp her, no greaser girl is supposed to be on my part of town!", he screamed at me and all his friends began throwing things at my car.

          Greaser. Greaser. Greaser. What were they talking about? I forgot about everything that happened and I just drove quicker. My car suddenly jerked to a stop when I realized I had run out of fuel. God dammit. Problem, I don't know where a gas station is. Looks, like I'm walking.

         I've been walking for about thirty minutes when I finally reached a gas station called "DX", so I decided to walk in. I walked up to a counter where a boy about my age was sitting down reading a magazine. He looked as if he was exhausted. "Excuse me?", I said quietly. I'm pretty shy around people but he seemed nice enough. "What?", he said back. Never mind. Definitely not nice. "Sorry to bother you but do you have any fuel? My car broke dow-", I was interrupted by a guy walking into the room covered in black, gooey, oil.

          "Steve, I need a wrench. Mine broke.", he said. I didn't bother to look at him. I just stared at the counter and waited to be helped. "Sorry, was I interrupting something?", he said sounding upset. I recognized the voice but I put it aside. "No, you weren't. It's fine.", what I'm guessing the boy, Steve, said. I turned around, still looking at the ground and said, "Actually yes. Yes you are. I need some fuel." I looked up and was shocked to see who was standing in front of me.

          "Soda?", is all I could say. I barely got a chance to say anything else when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and squeeze me tightly. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?", he said to me. I missed him so much. "Yes it's me, it's really me."

      Sodapop and I talked for hours after he got off work, we talked about how life was here. We talked about what it's been like since he moved, how everything is and how it was before we drifted apart. "I missed you.", Soda said to me. "I missed you too.", I said back. Before I knew it, we were both leaning in and I felt a pair of warm, soft lips on mine. It was amazing. "I love you (Y/N), I really do." I didn't know what to say, he made me happy. Like I was the only girl in the world. "I love you too, Soda." I said, kissing him back another time. "Be my girl?" "Anytime", I said. "Anytime."

{-AHHH I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! AHHHHH-}