Mom

Lizzie's POV

I made my choice. I wanted (YN). She's so energetic and happy and...perfect for us. Joel and I walked towards the office telling them I wanted to adopt (YN). "(YN) pack your bags you are getting adopted," I said with meaning in my voice.

Her face lit up and she smiled. She quickly went upstairs, to which I think is where her room is.

(YN)'s POV

"I'm getting adopted by LDShadowlady. THE LDShadowlady! I cannot believe this is happening!" I squealed to myself. I let my thoughts wander in my head which was mainly on how this must be a dream, how lucky I was, etc.

Soon, about 5 minutes later of packing my laptop, my phone, and other necessities such as clothes, I went down the stairs. I smiled brightly at my new parents. I walk towards them shyly, but without hesitating I walked closer to Lizzie, um, my mom. This is really gonna take some getting used to.

Lizzie's POV

I saw (YN) walk towards me and Joel with her luggage. I smiled back at her. There was an awkward silence between us three until Joel and I had to sign the papers. Once we were done we guided (YN) to our vehicle. The awkward silence returned, I decided to break the ice. 

 "So (YN), what do you want your room to look like?" I asked getting into our car. 

 "Um. Well maybe some pastels, or anything in general would be nice," she answered. 

 "Okay," I  answered. 

 "Uh, can I show you some boards on Pinterest of mine for...the room " (YN) offered.

(YN)'s POV

I quickly showed my boards to my new mother who stared at my phone screen. In just in a matter of time we were home. We arrived to my new home at around 12 pm. I gazed at the house dumbfounded at the size. I saw Liz- I mean my mother take a glance at me and then smile from the corner of my eye. Joel or my dad I guess, unlocked the door to the rather large house and swayed his hand motioning for me and my mom to come inside. Once I was inside the house, I examined things until I heard a voice telling me to follow her. Lizzie motioned me to go up the stairs to a decent sized room with flat, white walls and a white bunk bed with a desk on the bottom, and there was nothing more inside in which I'm guessing is my room. 

 "Do you like it? I know it looks pretty plain, but we are going to decorate it." My new mother asked.

 "I love it. Thank you." I acknowledged. 

 "Now, are you hungry?" she asked me.

I stopped looking around the room and headed down the stairs with my mom.

Joel's POV

I looked up the stairs to see Lizzie and (Y/N) coming down.

"Lunch?" I asked.

So that was my second chapter. Again, I apologize for having short chapters. Please comment and add this to your library. :P