Second Day Alone

(YN) POV

I awoke to Lacey shaking me and the smell of hot cocoa with cinnamon. 

"(YN), wake up! Come on, we're going to Starbucks, exercise, and go shopping!" Lacey yelled in my ear. I pretended that I didn't hear her and almost went to sleep, but then she hit me with one of my pillows.

"Okay then! Fine, I'll get up!" I complained tiredly.

Lacey giggled at my grouchiness. She was already dressed in a light blue, crossover, crop-top, a pastel pink skirt, pink Converse, sunglasses, and a multi-pastel backpack. I walked lazily over to my drawer and pulled out a yellow crop top and a pair of light-washed jeans. I slowly walked over to the bathroom and got dressed, while I was in there I decided to do my hair in a boho bun. I carefully put my phone and put one of Conor Maynard's songs/covers. I washed my face and put on my makeup and finally slipped on my coat.

I looked at my reflection and thought about all the things that happened. I jumped out of a window, I ran away from a youtuber, I got adopted by my favorite youtuber, and I was united to my best friend. And here I am, acting as if nothing happened. 

I walked out of the bathroom to see Lacey laying down on her bed staring into her phone. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well, look at who's all dressed up for today!" she exclaimed. 

"You're wearing only pastels, so what are you talking about?" I joked.

"Well, come on! I ordered our favorites, (Your favorite drink from Starbucks) and my favorite, Carmel Frap! And are you ready yet? The order is going to be done in about 5 more minutes." she informed me.

We hurried out of our hotel room, locked the door, and headed to Starbucks. We got our drinks and exited out the building. Lacey and I headed towards Target. We didn't have a car so we mostly walked the rest of the way. 

Lacey and I just bought makeup, clothes, board games, and nail-polish. Once we were done with that, we went to the park and drank our Starbucks. I was walking around when I saw a cute dog walking towards me. I scratched behind it's ears when it walked really close to me.

"He likes you," the boy walking the dog said.

"No, it's fine," I acknowledged, staring at the Boston Terrier.

The dog started licking my fingers after I set my drink down

"I'm Cal, you?" the boy said.

"I'm (Y/N)," I answered.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, (Y/N), but I'm afraid I have to leave," Cal said as he walked away.

TIME SKIP

Once we were in our room, I changed into my pajamas which were just  a oversized shirt and some shorts. I then brushed my teeth and washed off my makeup. Then, I flopped down on my bed, and tried to get a good night's sleep.