Home

Lizzie's POV

We searched everywhere for her. It was like she didn't exist; like everywhere she went tragedy followed. Yasmin, Joel, Lacey, and I viewed every place she could've been. But I wasn't going to give up, not now, not ever.

~Time skip~

I walked inside (YN)'s room and sobbed as I sat on her bed. She was gone. I've lost her twice now. As I was crying, Joel walked inside the room.

"Lizzie, are you okay?" my husband asked.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. I just needed something to remind me of her," I stuttered.

"Lizzie, we are going to find her. No matter what, we will find her," Joel declared, trying to give me hope.

In reply, I leaned into him and wiped my face from my tears.

"I love you,"  I told Joel as I was still leaning on his shoulder.

"I love you too," Joel replied kissing my cheek as we stood up from the bed, exiting the room.

(YN)'s POV

I found myself in an alien room and pain was shooting from my thigh. I glanced down at my jeans that was now ripped where my brand new wound was. I knew crying wasn't going to get me anywhere (obviously), so I decided to just sit in my bloodstained chair and figure out a plan. I gave up on that idea and saw a glimpse of light. It was my pocket knife.

Luckily, I could kind of walk while sitting in the chair. When I was close towards my weapon I heard something crash beside me. Shoot. I quickly, but silently, walked back to my position as I heard footsteps getting louder and louder.

"Hello, (YN)." my captor greeted smiling while holding a knife.

In reply, I just rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you might find a brain back there," Nigel said frowning.

"Y'know, Nigel, I've always been wondering, how is the Underworld?" I asked sarcastically with a smile tugging at my lips.

Nigel just frowned and it looked like I won the 'Who Could Be the Most Sarcastic' mini game.  Nigel left the room after the short conversation and that was my chance. When I was sure that he was gone I went back to retrieving my weapon.

I guess I had luck on my side because I had the pocketknife in my hand. I cut through the rope holding my hands back. I smiled at my accomplishment and found my shoes laying on the floor. I quickly slipped them on and silently walked in the hallways. I took a peek out the doorway and found out that Nigel was not alone.

I walked in the room without a second thought and found them staring at me for a second or two, paralyzed. Every now and then I would have to punch and kick. After a few minutes I saw my phone located on a table near Nigel. Soon I was done defending myself and I grabbed my phone before anyone got up from the ground.

I dashed out the house looking for my mum's number and the closest store or hotel near here. I needed to know where I was.

I decided to get lost until I found someplace safe. I wandered around for what seemed like half an hour until I decided to call my mother.

As I found my mum's number I called her and was answered with a familiar voice.

"Hello?" I said.

"(YN)?! Is that you? Of course it is. Where are you? What happened?" she inquired wanting answers.

"I'll explain everything later, but I'm trying to find a stor-wait I think I found a hotel. I will ask them where am I okay? As soon as they tell me I will call you back." I informed my mum.

"Okay, as soon as possible, (YN)," my mum told me.

I walked inside the hotel and asked them where I was.

"Hi, excuse me, but where am I?" I asked trying not to make it seem like I was crazy.

"Um, you are at Milestone Hotel." the worker told me.

"Okay, thank you." I acknowledged.

I walked out the room and called Lizzie telling her where I was.

"Milestone Hotel?" Lizzie inquired.

"Yeah, Milestone Hotel," I confirmed nodding.

"Okay, I'll be right there. Don't mov-actually stay inside the hotel. It'll be safe." my mum told me.

"Okay, mum. Bye, see you in a few minutes." I said, ending the conversation.

"Kay, bye. (YN),---," my mum said not finished.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you," she answered, her voice breaking.

"I love you too, mum," I replied, with tears slowly streaming down my face. Except, these were new tears; they were happy tears.

We ended the conversation and I headed inside the hotel.

"Hi, is it fine if I stay here until my mum picks me up?" I catechized.

"Yeah, sure," the employee answered.

"Thanks," I acknowledged.

I sat down on a chair and waited.  I looked at myself, and saw how much of a mess I was. Finally, Lizzie arrived and I ran out the building. I ran, ready to hug my family. I embraced everybody and we stayed like that for a few minutes. I got inside the car with Lace and Aunt Yasmin. I told them about what happened. Then, we went to the police department

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. Also, I hope you have a great day/night! Bye!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ