Chapter 47 - A True Cultivator

Long Yin Hei, First Protector of the Mysterious Light Shadow Sect, the Shadow Dragon, master of the Zhao Family prodigy Zhao Bu and leader of the Shadow Dragon Faction.

A few days before, Zhao Bu had told him that he had broken through the bottleneck of the peak Advanced stage and had reached the Superior stage. With his skills, he should have had no problem defeating Sou Rou and he would have become the Sect Head.

He didn't want to throw away lives in a meaningless war, after all... He needed the life force of as many experts as possible to completely free himself of the seal imposed on him by his foe!

So he made a plan. A plan to take Wu Rou by surprise by having Zhao Bu defeat her disciple in a battle amongst the younger generation for their master to become the Sect Head.

He had prepared everything, from the seal that would make his disciple's cultivation look like he had not broken through yet and even called back his own team of powerful cultivators and got some people to help, led by his right hand man Chu Sai, in case something went wrong. Even if they weren't enough, he still had his trump card!

Up until that point, everything was going well and his plan looked like it would be a huge success!

But.

When that old man that he had almost forgotten, Lao Jianghu, had appeared everything started going downhill!

At first it was only a slight loss of face when he toyed around with him for a bit, Yin Hei didn't care too much about that, after all, if it meant freeing himself, he would not care about Face too much!

But then, that bastard actually wished to change the rules of the match! What's more, Wu Rou had agreed with him on the matter! And, the finishing blow, Lao Jianghu was actually a mid level Reverend stage expert!

He had no choice but to give up and make the disciple fight for becoming the Sect Head themselves, but up until then there weren't so many problems that he couldn't deal with.

Zhao Bu was on his side and even if he became the head he could manipulate him to do what he wanted... But then, Lao Jianghu hindered his plans again! Long Yin Hei was starting to notice that something was wrong, as if this had all been planned to harm him. A slight suspicion of what that might mean rose into his mind, some of the pieces even seemed to fit together...

But he had shaken off the idea. After all, he knew for sure that it wasn't possible, after all, He was currently in the body of the Crippled Sect Head, not some Third Protector, and it was impossible for both him, the Shadow Dragon, and his foe to reincarnate into different bodies. Even a Sealing Master like the Tiger would be unable to find a loophole there.

What happened next though, shocked him even more. A potential Twin Star? He may be talking about that girl, Xiao Wu, whom he had been alerted of some time ago, but she was still not powerful enough to even try to fight against either of his or Wu Rou's disciple so that probably wasn't it either.

Then the youth appeared.

And shit got screwed up.

...

Cheng Hao swung his blade left and right and then put the blade horizontally on his right shoulder, then sending up his right arm. He raised his left harm not holding the blade, in front of him opening his hand and lowered his waist.

He stood still and looked like he was prepared to bear the full power of the attack head on!

Seeing that, the young male of the Zhao family smiled as he made a hand seal! The spear suddenly began to glow red, it immediately began to shake violently as it got even faster and the faster it became, the bigger it got! The previous Advanced stage quality Qi had suddenly turned into Superior stage quality Qi! Zhao Bu was actually a Superior stage cultivator!