Chapter 2 - Goldy Your Grandfather!

The examination room was actually a huge floor of what seemed to be a castle: columns of marble stood every few steps and no light filtered from any window as there was none. Only a small crystal on the ceiling let out a bit of radiance. In one corner of the room, an hexagram glowed and let out a dazzling light.

Soon after that, the light disappeared and on the place where the hexagram previously was, the young 8 years old boy stood instead.

Cheng Hao threw the huge backpack on the ground. He was holding his stomach and his eyes were full of tears as if he were in great pain. Suddenly he threw his head back.

"Ahaha! What a fool!" Cheng Hao was literally 'rolling on the flor laughing' as he clutched in his right hand a belt pouch. On the belt pouch were several glittering runes and it was actually a Heaven&Earth Pouch, a Dimensional Pouch. It could store many objects within while completely removing the weight.

However, it could not hold within living creatures.

As soon as he saw that on Liu Biao's body for the first time, Cheng Hao had already fabricated a plan to get it and it actually succeeded so easily.

"An Advanced Martial Cultivator, robbed by a child with no cultivation... Your ancestors must be so angry that they must have arisen from the grave just to slap themselves for having such an idiotic descendant!"

"Now, now... What do we have here?" As he looked inside the pouch his grin got even larger and larger and an expression of shock and pleasant surprise soon followed that "A fool like him actually had such a treasure on him!" He put his hand in the pouch and took out a small blade, less than a foot long. It was transparent and had a lightly golden color.

It radiated an otherworldly light and, when Cheng Hao let go of the tiny crystal sword, instead of falling on the ground, it floated soundlessly, slightly moving up and down every few breaths.

As Cheng Hao saw that, he smiled and cut his finger, letting a drop of blood fall on top of it. A bright light suddenly flashed, and the sword grew to be three meters long.

The object was entirely made of a transparent crystal-like substance that was slowly growing a bit more opaque as the drop of blood flowed on the glittery surface. Suddenly, Cheng Hao clenched his hand and the three meters sword actually seemed to melt and collapse on itself as it became a small marble that could be grasped within two fingers.

"Where could such a fool possibly have gotten a drop of blood with such a high cultivation??? Is that guy actually from some incomparably high-status family? Amazing! Could I have actually robbed the son of an emperor? Unless... he just stumbled into this single drop by chance and thought it was just a small sculpture or some random object, truly a fool. Don't you think, Goldy?"

As he talked he let go of the marble which kept hovering there. Seeing that Cheng Hao nodded pleased and kept checking the content of the Dimensional Pouch.

"Goldy your grandfather! Cheng Hao, why did we come to such a place? This sect of theirs is so pitiful that it makes my heart bleed" suddenly a golden yellow snake-like creature crawled out of his only front pocket. He looked like a small dragon cub, about a third of an inch tall and a foot long, his body sinuous and covered in golden scales, he had five clawed paws and his head slightly resembled a snake.

The small snake also had a few short, pointy horns on the back of his head and red hair that went from the top of his head down his neck like a horse's mane "By the way, while you might want to change your name in this life, don't you dare do the same with mine! Goldy? What kind of name is that???"