Chapter 37 - Opening The Third Floor!

After a few minutes of silence, Bi Liang disposed of the two corpses. Cheng Hao looked at the faces and the bodies of the deceased and branded themselves deep into his mind, as if, by not forgetting him, Na Lu would never fully die!

Sighing, Cheng Hao clapped his hands together 'Since I don't have a cultivation base right now, I will just have to improve in other aspects! Strengthening my Fleshly Body should be one of my biggest concerns right now!'

Cheng Hao raised his head and then asked Bi Liang "How many members are the three factions composed of?"

Bi Liang took out a note from his Dimensional Pouch and answered "Shadow Dragon has three School Protectors, one of them in the peak Sung stage, one in the low Reverend stage and one in the mid level Reverend stage. They also have recruited fifty-three Core Elders either at the peak Superior stage or low Sung stage and a thousand inner Elders with various cultivation."

Seeing that Cheng Hao was about to ask something, Bi Liang specified "We do not count Outer Elders and lower or the students because they are never allowed to interfere with sect matters, except for the Outer sect Exam Supervisor who has a cultivation of the Superior stage. He has also joined hands with the Shadow Dragon group."

"The second faction, Moon Goddess also has three Protectors, their cultivation the same as the ones before, only thirty-six Core Elders either peak Superior stage or low Sung stage but has over twenty-five hundred Inner Elders with varied cultivation.

"Finally, we, the Golden Tigers, have two Protectors, both low level Reverend stage, twenty, no, eighteen core Elders and about seven hundred Inner Elders... Honestly, I don't really get how father can be so cheerful given the data we have at the moment..."

Bi Liang sighs and was about to close the notebook when Cheng Hao grabbed his hand "Wait!" The man looked at the child and he asked "What is it brother? Did you think of something?"

Cheng Hao nodded "Although he only broke through by Accumulating Qi, I have a friend (Although he actually sees me as his younger master) at the low level Reverend stage. Also..."

Cheng Hao lifted his hand and pointed upwards with his middle and index finger "I am confident that in two months, I will be able to fight with those two disciples from the other factions as well as any Superior and low level Sung stage opponent!"

Bi Liang almost spit out blood: two months? Breakthrough a whole level? Cheng Hao had told him that, although his cultivation had been sealed, his true cultivation was at the low level Advanced stage... That by itself was amazing but did this brat say that he could get that much stronger in just two months? That was just a fool's wishful thinking!

"Brother Cheng Hao... To break through a whole stage is-". Cheng Hao raised his hand to interrupt him "Who said that I will raise my cultivation? With my actual cultivation I am able to fight mid level Superior stage cultivators, let alone in two months! Don't worry, I won't be seeking for short term benefits nor will I use some sort of prohibited technique, I am just that talented!"

Cheng Hao smiled cheerfully and his calm attitude also helped the few people in the room sigh relieved: they had just lost two 'friends' that had turned out to be traitors, but they had also gained such an outstanding young man as well as another Reverend stage cultivator, how could they not be excited?

...

Cheng Hao walked into the only room in the warehouse: he was now the boss so he would have his own room while other people would have to rest together in the common room.

Currently, Cheng Hao was holding a black weapon in his hands: it was only one foot long and three centimeters wide. It was a simple iron dagger that could be used as a hidden blade to strike opponents without them noticing.