● Chapter 2: Leaving The Guild ●

Read The New & Improved Lucy and Wendy's Pain Here⤵

https://www.wattpad.com/story/134209312-lucy-and-wendy%27s-pain

edited: 6/4/17

Lucy's P.O.V

"You know what I have a plan, " Wendy said while grinning she whispered in my ear and said, "if it goes too far let's quit the guild and have our revenge" I nod in silent agreement. Me and Wendy were walking to the bar and I asked if I can have a strawberry milkshake but Mira said no I was so confused until she said "I would never give anything to a weakling like you two" I was so surprised that those words came out of her mouth what happened to the Mira I know. After she said that Wendy started crying people in the guild started to laugh and say Wendy was a crybaby but I disagree she is a strong and kind girl. Carla and I ran after Wendy.

No ones P.O.V
Lucy and Carla finally caught up they both saw Wendy crying behind a tree Carla ran up to her and strictly said " Wendy you shouldn't run off like that!" Wendy looked at Carla with tears in her eyes "I-I-I I'm sorry Carla" Lucy went up to her and hugged Wendy she was crying on Lucy's sweater but Lucy didn't care she kept on hugging Wendy till she felt better

Carla's P.O.V
I saw Lucy hugging Wendy I smiled that Lucy cares so much about Wendy like Wendy was like a little sister to her.

(Time skip next day)

Lucy's P.O.V
I did my morning routine and wore bad ass clothes like I was going to kick some butts
After thinking how cool I look someone knocked on the door I saw a little girl with blue hair and a white cat and it was Wendy and Carla I smiled and said "are you guys ready?" and Wendy said, "we've been waiting so long!" I giggled and we all walked to the guild when we were walking Carla said "are you sure you wanna do this" we both nod and Carla just sighed
When we walked inside guild everyone was looking at us we were all confused but then a certain pink haired mage threw magic at us and then everyone else started to throw magic we had bruises but we then stood up and stomped to master's office we knocked and master said "come in my child" we all walked in and saw master with lots of piles of paperwork.

Master Makarov's P.O.V
I was surprised to see three of my children, Wendy, Carla and the one who surprised me the most was Lucy " yes?" I asked in curiosity they all said they want a to quit the guild I was tearing up "may I ask why you want to quit Fairy Tail?" I said "Team Natsu called us weak and kicked us out and everyone calls us weaklings and crybabies they all threw magic at us and laugh at us," Lucy said about to cry. I heard the whole story and felt disappointed of my children "as you wish but are you coming back?" I asked then Carla madly said "if this guild shows that they can be nicer and not ignore us and say sorry then we might come back" Wendy added "plus can you not tell them let them figure it out and we will send some letters to the guild"
I was crying a lot but I know it was for the best.

Wendy's P.O.V
Me, Carla and Lucy walked out of Makarov's office then the guild saw us and threw their magic at us when we were out of the guild we were bleeding so we sprinted to Lucy's place but then we saw a...........

CLIFFHANGER what did they see how will the guild react if they finally notice that the three girls were gone find out next time on Lucy and Wendy's pain
Disclaimer I do not own fairy tail or the photo
Byeeeeee minna❤️❤️