● Chapter 6: We're together again ●

edited: 6/4/17

This chapter is all about RoWen so if you don't like RoWen you can skip this chapter but who doesn't like RoWen they are just the cutest young couple in fairy tail❤️❤️

Wendy's P.O.V
I saw a boy that looks like.................ROMEO!! I thought it wasn't possible but I took a closer look and it was Romeo! I was so surprised I thought his dad was in Fairy tail he also loved Fairy tail why would he quit?

Romeo's P.O.V
I was looking for Wendy but I couldn't find her I heard master said she joined the guild with Carla, exeedLucy and Lucy's exceed. But then I saw a girl with light blue hair that was holding an exceed that looked like Carla she was looking at me with a surprise face. I walked up to her and asked "hey are you Wendy Marvell?" "Yes I am Romeo" she replied I started crying and I hugged her she hugged back I was blushing I can't believe my best friend is back." hey Romeo I have two questions first Why did you quit the guild and second do you want to join my team?" Wendy asked then I replied "i quit the guild because I want to hang out with my best friend that left me for 7 years I've been looking for you for that past 7 years and sure I'll join your team!" "Sting-Kun!! Romeo-Kun wants to join the team!" Wendy shouted
"Sure Romeo you can join," Sting said

Sting's P.O.V
I bet Romeo just wants to join the team so he can be with his Juliet (Wendy) I smirked and I know two people who will make them be a couple I saw Luce and Yuki (Yukino) outside talking and I shouted "Luce, Yuki we need too talk" "what is it Sting?" they both asked "well Romeo joined the team and I think he just wants to join the team because his Wendy is there can you help me too make them a couple?" I asked "SURE!!" They both shouted they both had an evil grin on their faces.

Lucy's P.O.V
I can't believe my sis had a boooyfriend plus they make a cute couple!❤️so me and Yukino are going too push them next to each other so they can kiss and Sting will take the picture.We saw Wendy and Romeo walking out of the guild and we pushed them and they kissed and Sting took the picture. They both blushed so hard but we think they enjoyed it so we left them keep kissing their ass out. Sting, Yuki and me just smiled when we saw the photo.

Yuki and Sting left so it was only me I was heading to my house but then I saw Natsu inside "GET OUT NOW!!" But Natsu was still there and he said "I'll get out if you let me see Igneel" "why would I show you where Igneel is when you hurt me and We...

Yuki and Sting left so it was only me I was heading to my house but then I saw Natsu inside "GET OUT NOW!!" But Natsu was still there and he said "I'll get out if you let me see Igneel" "why would I show you where Igneel is when you hurt me and Wendy?" I said "sorry now show me where he is!" He shouted "I will never forgive a jerk like you!"I shouted and he was about to hurt me but I said "fine there's a portal where you can find Igneel" then he went through the portal but he didn't know that portal will send him back to Magnolia so I don't have to deal with that Idiot again then I cooked dinner for me and Wendy. Wendy came back and she was blushing I laughed so hard but Wendy just ate after we ate we both went to our rooms and slept.

So this is the end of the chapter hope you guys like it!
Disclaimers I do not own fairy tail or the photos
Byeeeeeeeee minnas ❤️❤️❤️❤️