● Chapter 4: 7 Years Past ●

edited: 6/4/17

(7 years past) sorry I'm lazy

Lucy's P.O.V
"Bye guys I'll miss you!!" Wendy and I waved goodbye to our dragon and dragonslayer friends "will you come back?" Igneel asked, "of course!!" I said and Luke hugged me and I hugged back after we broke the hug our mother walked towards us "Lucy, I want you to take this exceed she is Carla's twin sister and these, they are the dragon keys and both of you get the portal key to the dragon realm  " mother said "ok I'll name it Clara and thank you for the keys" I said "CARLA!!" "CLARA!!" They both said and hugged each other me and Wendy both giggled "be safe out there Luce" Luke said, "I will!" And I smiled and we went through the portal.

Luke's P.O.V

I'll miss her alot, I wish I could spend more time with her

lucy............

Wendy's P.O.V

Lucy and I didn't age so we still looked like ourselves 7 years ago except our hair grew longer and now I have light blue hair and Lucy still has blonde hair but light pink in the bottom. Me Lucy have blue eyes now. (in the cover) We walked to the guild and saw everyone, they haven't changed a bit! They all looked at us and Natsu walked up to us and said "what do you want!!" "We need to speak with your master," Lucy-san said. "He's upstairs in his office." Mira said pointing to his office we both bowed down and went and knocked on the door he said "come in" we came in. "What do you need?" He said "we want to challenge Salamander, Titania, Gajeel Redfox, Gray Fullbuster,mirajane Strauss, Laxus Dreyer and Lisanna Strauss altogether, " I said seriously "are you sure?" He asked nervously, we nodded "can you tell me your name?" "I'm Wendy Marvell" I said "and I'm Lucy Marvell" Lucy-san added "LUCY AND WENDY, YOU HAVE NOT AGE!!!"  " you too old man" we said he started crying but he wiped his tears and went outside and said "LISTEN UP BRATS 2 GIRLS WANTS TO CHALLENGE NATSU, ERZA, GAJEEL, GRAY, MIRA, LAXUS, AND LISANNA ALTOGETHER THOSE TO GIRLS ARE WENDY MARVELL AND LUCY MARVELL NOW TAKE THE FIGHT OUTSIDE!!"
"Those two their to weak to fight us all together!!" Everyone agreed except Makarov.

Lucy's P.O.V
"Let's see Salamander let's see" I muttered while grinning everyone went outside and Jason the reporter was there watching the fight and said, "the ex-fairies are fighting the fairies SO KKKKEEEEEWWWWWLLLLL!!!" "START" shouted Makorov.all the dragon slayers did a roar while we just stood there and I heard Natsu said "they're definitely gonna fall from that attack" but we ate their roars they were all surprise "you guys are dead!" Wendy and I said. Ice make: FLOOR ice make: LANCE" gray chanted but we dodged it "requip: HEAVENS WHEEL taste my blades!!" But we dodged it all then I chanted "celestial dragon secret art: STAR CATCHER!!"

It hit everyone they had bruises on them "SATAN SOUL!!" we got hit but we healed ourselves everyone just threw their magic at us but we were still standing me and Wendy knew how to end this "UNISON RAID!!!" We both said.Jason said "SO COOOOOOOL" "END OF MATCH LUCY AND WENDY WIN!!" Shouted Makarov.

This is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and I'll keep writing chapters for all of you who reads this book
Disclaimer I don't own Fairy Tail or the photo

Byeeeeeeee minna❤️❤️