● New years special ●

edited: 6/4/17

This is not a part of the storyline it's just something special for new years so Enjoy!

Lucy's P.O.V
YAY, it's new years that means a new me!! I thought to myself then I started walking "careful Lucy!!" One of the boats man's called "I will!!" I shouted. When I went inside my house "HAPPY NEW YEARS LUCY/LUCE/LU-CHAN/BUNNY GIRL/LUCY-SAMA/LOVE RIVAL!!!!!!!" Levy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Romeo, Happy, Pantherlily and Natsu shouted "WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE AGAIN!!" I shouted, "we're here to calibrate new years with you Lucy-sama and is it okay if Romeo and Jellal join us?" Wendy asked "but why do you always go to my house plus we calibrated Christmas in my house as well and Romeo and Jellal can stay" I said "we always calibrate here because it's so big" Natsu explained and I sighed but then Erza gave me some booze "COME ON LUCY DRINK SOME BOOZE!!!!!"
And I did what she said cause if I don't I will get punished.

2 hours of drinking booze

Natsu's P.O.V
When all the boys went inside we see all the girls drunk AGAIN!!!
(Girls drunk below but pretend they're in Lucy's house:3)

"REALLY FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!" All the boys shouted except Romeo and Jellal who just had confused face then Erza threw one of her swords at us but we all dodged then she shouted "SHUT UP AN GIVE ME SOME BOOOOOZZZE!!!!!!" We all did what she sai...

"REALLY FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!!" All the boys shouted except Romeo and Jellal who just had confused face then Erza threw one of her swords at us but we all dodged then she shouted "SHUT UP AN GIVE ME SOME BOOOOOZZZE!!!!!!" We all did what she said and gave her booze damn Erza is scary. Then Levy went to Gajeel and Juvia went to Gray and Jellal went to Erza while Wendy just stays on the floor while Romeo tries to wake her up then Luce came up to me "Natzu can you make cat noises pleassse!" Luce said plus she said my name wrong! But it was kinda cute so I did some cat then she started laughing like Levy.

Gajeel's P.O.V
Levy went up to me and she was so CLOSE to me like she was about to kiss me "Gajeel why do you look like metal" she said (A/N Levy you don't just ask people why they look like metal!!!!) I didn't answer her question, do I really look like metal then she started laughing like a maniac and pulling my hair but I just stand there trying to figure out if I look like metal or not.

Gray's P.O.V
Juvia went up to me while crying "GRAY-SAMA WHY IS WENDY-SAN MISSING ALL OF THE FUNN!!!" She said really she thinks this is fun does this face looks like I'm having fun!?
(Gray's face sorry I just had to add this in XD)

VJuvia went up to me while crying "GRAY-SAMA WHY IS WENDY-SAN MISSING ALL OF THE FUNN!!!" She said really she thinks this is fun does this face looks like I'm having fun!?(Gray's face sorry I just had to add this in XD)