● Chapter 5: Becoming a tiger ●

edited: 6/4/17

Lucy's P.O.V

Every single mage was on the floor me and Wendy wasn't surprise we knew we were stronger than them and we knew we can beat them with one attack we smirked and said "who's next?" Everyone was too afraid to fight us so they said"not us!!" Wendy and I laughed and healed all the mages then Natsu said"what happened?!" Wendy said that we were all fighting and both of us won they were so surprised "please join the guild again" they all begged except Lisanna but we just said a simple answer and said "NO!" and we walked to Gajeel and said "hey metal head do you want to see Metalicana?" He nodded his head with tears going down his face "then meet us tomorrow in front of fairy tail" and then Natsu shouted, "CAN I SEE IGNEEL!!!" We both shook our heads but Lisanna screamed "YOU BETTER TELL MY BOYFRIEND WHERE HIS FATHER IS OR ELSE YOU WILL-" she was cut off by Wendy "OR ELSE WHAT BRAT!!" " "OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU" Lisanna shouted but Wendy clicked her fingers and Lisanna fainted. Then we walked off. They were screaming but we just left them. "So what guild are we joining now?" My sis asked I wasn't really sure but then a perfect guild came to my mind "I know SABERTOOTH" I said in a confident voice "that's a perfect guild!" My sis said.

(Time skip in the train)
Wendy's P.O.V
"Onee-chan I heard Sabertooth is Fairy tail's rival," I said "plus the GMG is coming and if we get chosen then we can have our revenge on Fairy tail" Onii-chan added. We finally got out of the train and saw the guild Sabertooth and we went inside everyone was looking at us and a boy with blonde hair said to Onii-chan "hey Blondie what do you want!" He didn't even realize he had blonde hair too😅. Then Onee-chan said "were here to join the guild" "um plus you have blonde hair too" I added everyone started laughing he smiled and said "hey you two and your exceeds are pretty cool plus my name is Sting and this Lector" "my name is Lucy and this Clara" Onee-chan introduced herself "well my name is Wendy and this is Carla" I said "Master is in her office" he said pointing to her office. We walked in and saw a girl with black hair "hi my names Minerva but you can call me Min-chan I'm the guild master and I heard you two wants to join Sabertooth" (pretend Minerva is like Makarov and she is the guild master of Sabertooth:3) Min-chan said "where do you want your guild mark to be and what are your names plus what magic do you use?" "My name is Wendy Marvell but you can call me wen-chan and I use all dragon slaying magic and angel, demon, wolf, phoenix and fairy slaying and I want my guild mark to be black on my left shoulder" I said catching for air "my name is Carla and I'm Wendy's exceed and I want my mark to be pink on my back please" Carla said politely "my name is Lucy Marvell but you can call me Lu-chan or Luce and I use all dragon slaying magic and angel, to demon, wolf, phoenix and fairy slaying and I want my guild mark to be red on my left shoulder" Onee-chan said catching for air to "my name is Clara I'm Carla's twin sister and I'm Lucy's exceed and I want my guild mark to be hot pink on my back" Clara said. "Here you go Wen-chan and Lu-chan!" Min-chan said and went outside "listen up we have four new members and they are Lucy, Wendy, Clara, and Carla plus the GMG is coming up the mages that will be joining is Lucy Marvel, Wendy Marvell, Sting Eculiffe, Rouge Cheney and Yukino (forgot her last name:3)
Min-chan said and Sting and a boy with black hair came to us and said "hey I heard you use lots of different types of slaying magic do you want to join our team with your exceeds" we nodded "cool we will be the strongest team in Fiore!" Sting said "Sting would you calm yourself down!" Said the boy with black hair "God okay, this boy is Rouge" Onee-chan and I said hi then someone was behind us and we turned around and saw a girl with white short hair just like Lasagna "aww I wanted to surprise you!" She said, "sorry for not telling you my name, my name is Yukino and I'm part of Sting's team as well wow luce you have so many zodiac keys!"Onee-chan whispered in my ear "I'll be hanging out with her now bye!" She said walking off with Yukino-chan and I was lonely but I saw a boy that looks like........

That is the end of this chapter hope you guys like it but who is this boy will wendy fall in love with him find out in the next chapter!
Disclaimers I do not own fairy tail or the photo

Byeeeeeeeee minnas!❤️❤️❤️