Part 5

BamBam P.O.V

(who saw that coming? I did obviously... okay back to the story)

I walked into the room trying to play a trick on my elders and the maknae. It was hard to keep a straight face but I had to. Jackson- hyung wanted his first impression on the group as funny, wild, and what he said to sexy. Thinking about that made me want to laugh but I kept up my facade. 

When I said the key word, Jackson jumped out from behind them all and scared the living daylights out of everyone even Mark, the oldest. Then we were a laughing mess. Soon enough Mark started to chase me and I felt as if I have known everyone in this room for ages. I wish I did.

After Mark tackled me our laughing grew louder and we were crying from laughing so hard. But then all of a sudden the room went quiet when we saw the man who made us into a one man short group. 

He had a slight smirk on his face but with very stern eyes. We all stood up apologized profoundly and bowed as low as we could.

We didn't get what we expected though. What we got was him bursting out laughing making us all confused.

"Mark-hyung" I whispered "Why is he laughing" The only think Mark could do was shrug his shoulders since he started to chuckle. Then the laughing fit started again. I didn't understand why we were like this but at least we are getting along. We do have to be in the same house and group for a while after all.

--

short chapter I know but I will most likely upload more than once today if I have time.

How is the story so far?

                                                              -wonkay