Part 7

Sorry I didn't upload yesterday. I'm not going to make excuses besides I didn't know how to carry on the story.

But I hope you guys enjoy now.

                                           -wonkay

________________________________________________________________________________

Mark P.O.V

I was in deep and surprising conversation in English with Jackson. I was wondering where he learned it but was reluctant to ask. Finally, I did.

"Where did you learn English?" He was kind of surprised by my outburst since he was mainly the one talking but answered anyways.

"My mom wanted me to learn a few other languages so she signed me up for this pen pal thing. My pen pal learned Chinese while I learned English."

"My mom did the same. She thought it would be a cool experience for me." Jackson replied and then went to a different topic when Yugyeom addressed him. 

So I do know him! He was... well is the Jackson Wang I wrote letters to! I was taken aback and just stared in space for a bit wondering how I didn't realize until know when I was snapped back into reality by the waitress. She asked for everyone's order and then looked at me.

"Hey hot stuff what would you like?" 

"Can I just have some homemade kimbap please with a side of I'm gay."

"Well you shouldn't be. A pretty boy like you shouldn't be such a waste." I was taken back by what she said and stared at her with awe and confusion. How could someone be so rude? She walked away and we continued with our conversations, me not realizing that I just told Jackson I was gay.

Sh*t.

Oh well he would find out eventually.

The waitress finally came back with everyone's food except mine.

"Excuse me miss, where is my food?"

"Sorry Gay, I don't serve people like you."

"What? Gays'?"

"Yeah I don'y serve food to gay people." Everyone, even Jackson picked up their plates handed them back to the waitress and Jaebum said,

"Well I guess you can't serve any of us then." The look on her face made everyone burst out laughing once she left with our food. 

Once we calmed down Jackson spoke up.

"Wait, so all of you are gay?"

"I'm not." That was Jinyoung. He is the only straight guy in this group, well maybe Jackson is straight, I don't know.

"Then why did you give her your plate?"

"Why did you?" That shut Jackson up.

There was an awkward silence hanging in the air so BamBam was nervous and dabbed. Jackson started giggling and that started everyone laughing again. Through laughing we walked out of the restaurant we will never go to again and went back home... still laughing our asses off.