Part 16

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!^ THIS BOOK HAS 116 READS!!!!!!!^ 

THANK YOU GUYS (and gals) SO MUCH!!!!^

                                                    -wonkay

-------------

Mark P.O.V

I was taken out of the room for what I though was an interview about what I saw and how I interpreted what happened. Instead I was pushed into a black van and driven away from my only comfort source.

My Pen Pal Jackson.

I was freaking out. There were two name running through my mind, Jackson and Craig.

How do I know that name?

Because I told you his name by accident.

How did you know his name??

Ummmmm.... I know everybody?

But you're the voice inside my head. You don't know anyone I don't know.

Well we knew him.

But how??

Some times this voice in my head is super helpful but at other times he is completely mysterious and doesn't tell me anything I need to know. This is one of those times.

I tried to think of where I know this name but couldn't figure it out. And before I knew it I was being rushed out of the van into a building. I looked around quickly and had no idea where I was.

The next thing I saw was the back of my eyelids.

**few days later**

*whispering*

"What are we supposed to do with him?"

"What did he want us to do with him?"

"Keep him until he returned but he hasn't returned and this kid hasn't woken up yet."

"Did you hit him too hard? Did you kill him?"

"Oh dear god I hope not."

I heard footsteps coming towards me but couldn't see anything and stayed still. They checked my pulse ans sighed in re-leaf. I moved my head slightly and I heard them jump back. I raised my head completely and still saw nothing. One of the men grabbed my head and took of the sack letting the sun shine bright.

I was sitting on a metal chair with my hands and feet tied up. I tried talking but my throat was so dry. They forced water down my throat and I spoke.

"Where am I and who are you."

"Can't tell you Mark. And still can't tell you."

"How do you know my name?" 

"Well, he has been following you for weeks now. We tried to get you earlier but failed. We got you now. And you don't Got7 anymore. Tears welled in my eyes thinking about the boys.

"What day is it? Where are they? Are they safe?"

"It is July 14th. And Don't you mean where is Jackson? Is Jackson safe?" They said Jackson's name with such hatred and disgust that you would think that they just stepped in some dog sh*t.

"WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE AM I?... ... ... i just want to go home." I cried. I cried thinking if my family. I cried thinking of all of Got7. I cried thinking of Jackson. I cried because I don't know where I am. I cried because I was trapped... without Jackson to save me.

--

Like it????????

What is going to happen next???

                                  -wonkay