Part 28

Mark P.O.V

I see him every day. I try not to notice him or make a big deal about it but it scares me. 

Craig follows me everywhere. Every night around midnight I have to meet him outside or he will hurt Jackson and the rest of the boys. If I meet with Craig then my family will be safe.

Every time I meet up with Craig I feel violated. He always examines me and criticizes me.

"You are getting skinnier. Eat more."

"You look tired, sleep more."

"You need to come earlier, you were almost late today."

He even says the words I despise coming from him mouth.

"I love you." After every meeting I go to Jinyoung's room and sleep there, but tonight I felt the need to go back to my room with... Jackson.

Quickly and quietly I opened the door not to disturb Jackson, but he wasn't in his bed. Instead the bathroom light was on. I went to the bathroom and knocked on the door lightly. No response.

I knock again... "Jackson?" still no response. I started to panic. 

Did something happen to him?

Did Craig get him?

Am I too late?

Is he safe?

Is he gone?

What is wrong?

What have I done?

I knocked once more and then opened the door. What I saw was something I never hoped to see.

-----------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!

Nah just kidding... Ill continue it... maybe

                                  -wonk

"Okay now hold up! Wonkay you can just stay over there for a minute! You ma'am have been painting me as a bad person!"

"You kinda are..."

"I am NOT a bad person!!!!!"

"Listen Craig. I made you up for this story. I am not changing the story for you!"

"Then I'll change it for myself... you know what? No.... They will get it."

"Who?"

"Your favorite people!"

..................................................................................................