Part 14

? P.O.V (figure it out)

The six of us all got into the JYP van and headed to see our seventh member. We waited in the waiting room once again but this time for a few hours.

We heard a range of different sounds from screaming, falling, and crying. We wanted to see what was happening but the door was locked from the outside. What scared us most was the bang on the door.

We all shuffled into one corner and huddled together. The banging got worse and worse. Then all of a sudden it just stopped. 

BamBam and Yugyeom started to cry into each other and Mark and Jackson cuddled into each other. I smiled at that but then the banging began again.

(Have you figured out the point of view yet? There are only two people left. Jaebum and Jinyoung. (JJ Project) Who could it be?)

I was shaking. There was only one other way out and that door is locked too! It's like the agency knew that this was going to happen but didn't tell us.

Finally, the banging stopped for good and the doorknob slowly turned. The door creaked open and an unfamiliar face popped in. 

"Craig." I barely heard Mark over my heartbeat that was pounding in my head.

This random guy didn't make a step in the room before he was hit in the head with a metal folding chair falling to the ground.

"Anasayo, I'm Youngjae, the newest member of Got7." Despite the fear in my gut I laughed. He smiled at me and I felt a connection.

Please don't break my heart Youngjae.

------

AHHHHH 2jae!!! 

If you haven't figured it out by now the P.O.V was Jaebum.

                                            -wonkay