Ch. 1 (Kellin)

"Get out of the house tonight. I'm having company and I don't want a disappointment like you here." My so called father spat at me.

"Where am I supposed to go?!" I exclaimed.

"Anywhere but here. You have two hours." And with that he was out the door. Well thanks dumb f.uck I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and surfed through my contacts until I came upon my bestfriend, Vic's, number. I called his phone and waited for him to pick up. After three rings I heard a familiar Mexican voice say, "What's up little buddy."

I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully, "Mike, give Vic."

"Sup Kells." He said cheerfully.

"I uhm I need to come over tonight." I said quietly hoping he would get the memo.

"Oh Kellin, alright well let me know when you're outside." His voice was laced with pity, which I hate oh so much.

"Alright bye." I hung up and went to go pack my bag including a few extra clothes just in case. I peeked out my window and noticed it was snowing so I grabbed a extra thick flannel and threw it over my My Chemical Romance shirt. I laced up my converse and started my walk to the Fuentes house. I looked around at the sky as the snow fell onto my face and hair. It really was a gorgeous sight. I continued walking, getting slightly distracted by the snowing crunching beneath my feet. I was such a child when it came to snow. I could play in it for hours with out a care in the world. Eventually I got to Vic's house and texted him to unlock the door. While I waited, I stuck my tongue out and patiently waited for snowflakes to glide into my mouth.

"Kellin what are you doing?" Vic chuckled.

"Come play in the snow with me." I said.

"You can't be serious." He scoffed.

"Pleaseeeeeee." I begged and stomped my foot causing snow to seep into the fabric of my converse.

After giving it some thought, Vic gave in and went back inside to put on his coat.

"I don't get how you find this stuff so interesting." He muttered while drawing little doodles in the snow. I shrugged and flopped on the floor and started making a snow angel. Once my masterpiece was completed, I stood up and began to shake the snow out of my hair when all of a sudden I felt a snowball hit my back. I turned around to see Vic laughing hysterically, he wasn't paying any attention to me so launched a snowball at his chest. He grabbed his chest and pretend to double over in pain. He smirked and said, "Let the battle begin." We threw snowballs at each other until we could pick up our arms. I collapsed on the ground which was flooded with snow and the footprints of two bored teenagers. Vic did the same and grabbed my freezing hand. We always hold hand in a bestfriend way, but this time it was different. I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach which I didn't like for a minute.

Vic looked at me and gave me a sly smile. "Last one inside is a rotten egg." He said and bolted to the door. I chuckled lightly and looked at the sky then back at Vic. I couldn't get enough of this, even if I ever tried.

Okay so I know the first chapter is really short but oh whale deal with it. Anyways this is my new Kellic. I'll be updating it every Sunday and Tuesday. Enjoy!