Ch. 16 (Vic) (final)

I anxiously waited in my car for Kellin. I'm finally going to ask him to be my boyfriend, something I should have done a long time ago.

I watched to door waiting for Kellin to come out. He came out, finally. He looked stunning. Yes, he was wearing his average, everyday outfit but he still looked gorgeous.

"So care to explain?" Kellin asked. I shook my head, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. He growled and slouched in his seat.

***

I looked over at Kellin who was knocked out, perfect this gives me time to set everything up. I went to my trunk and grabbed everything I needed to make this night perfect.

I laid down a soft blanket that I stole from my uncles linen closet, and grabbed the picnic basket and carefully placing it down on the blanket so I dont mess up anything that's inside. Lastly, I walked back over to my car and grabbed my guitar and my notepad.

I sighed and looked at my little dinner date set up. Im seriously praying that he likes it. I went to wake up Kellin who was still sleeping, bless. I shook him awake which only took a few seconds luckily.

"Hmm..what the fuck are we?" Kellin was wide awake the second he realized that we were kind of in the middle of nowhere. I took his a hand and dragged him out of the car, to where the picnic was set up.

"Vic? What's this?" He looked at me and back at the picnic, blushing slightly.

"Well, I believe it's what people call a date." I said bashfully.

"Oh my god. I love it." He squealed. I smiled and sat down on the blanket, Kellin did the same.

"Awe you got my favorite!" He exclaimed. I'm guessing he found the Mac and cheese.

We ate and talked for about an hour or so.

"Oh, we gotta get going to part two of this date. But before we do I have something to say..or sing." I said and pulled out my guitar that was leaning by a nearby tree.

(Feel free to skip past the lyrics, I'm pretty sure everyone knows Hold On Till May.)

He sits up high, surrounded by the sun
One million branches and she loves every one
"Mom and dad, did you search for me?
I've been up here so long I'm going crazy!"

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
3-2-1 where did it go?

Now don't be crazy
Yes now of course you can stay here.
Been in a touring band for going on ten years.
"Big deal," he said, "I guess you're official."
I only said it 'cause I know what it's like to feel burned out

It gets you down,
We've all been there sometimes
But tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound (over the sound)
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
3-2-1 where did it go?

If I were you I'd put that away
See, you're just wasted
And thinking 'bout the past again
Darling, you'll be okay

And he said,

"If you were me, you'd do the same
'Cause I can't take anymore
I'll draw the shades and close the door
Everything's not alright and I would rather..."

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground
I heard the train shake the windows
You screamed over the sound (over the sound)
And as we own this night
I put your body to the test with mine
This love was out of control
Tell me where did it go?

I finished the song and looked up at Kellin who had tears streaming down his face.

"Kellin Quinn, would you do the honor of being my boyfriend." I asked anxiously. He vigorously nodded his head as crashed his lips onto mine.

"Alright but seriously we gotta go." I pulled away and ran to the car, Kellin's hand in mine.

***

I pulled up to the venue, Kellin was giving me a confused look.

I dug into my pocket and pulled out two tickets.

"If I remember correctly, we have a Green Day concert to attend."