Ch. 7 (Kellin)

Short fluffy chapter.

"Damn he has a nice ass." I barely heard from down the hall. I smirked to myself, he's not lying I do have a pretty good ass.

***
"Hey Kells, can we talk about what happened earlier?" Vic asked softly.

I sighed, "There's nothing to talk about. My life sucks and there's no way around it. My mom is never home, my stepdad hates me, I hate me, the school hates me, I'm in love with my best fr- never mind about that."

"Wait what was that last part?" Vic smirked.

"Is that all you got out of that?!" I huffed.

"Oh yeah sorry your life sucks Kells but who are you in love with? Tell me. We are supposed to tell each other everything, we're best fr....oh." A look of realization hit Vic's face while mine turned a deep shade of red.

"Kellin? Are you...in love with me?" Vic asked.

"I don't know. I just...Can I try something?" Vic furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways. I took a deep breath and smashed my lips on to his. Fuck, he isn't kissing back, fuck, good job at embarrassing yourself Kellin.

Just as I was about to pull away, Vic unexpectedly starting kissing back. Once the kiss started getting too heated we both pulled away.

"Your lips are swollen." I said in a childish way.

"Yeah, well..your face is red." Vic said in the same tone which caused us both to laugh hysterically.

"That was by far the best kiss I've ever had." Vic stated and I nodded in agreement.

"Yep, I definitely like you." I muttered.

"Hey lovebirds, come eat dinner." Mike popped his head in. I gave Vic the "what they don't know won't hurt them" look and he did the same.

"Your lips are still swollen!" I said and bolted downstairs.

"Hello Kellin." Vic's mom said as she was setting the table.

"Need help mama fuentes?"

"No I'm alright, you just sit down and wait for Mike and that boyfriend of yours to come downstairs." I blushed and quickly put my head down to cover my cheeks.

"Oh so you do like him?" She gasped.

"Kellin likes who?" Mike sat down next to me.

"No one!" I exclaimed.

"Vic." She shook her head at me.

"I knew it!" I shot Mike a glare and pushed him off of his chair.

"You can stay down there." I joked.

"If you wanted Vic to sit next to you then you could have just said so. Damn."

"Mike watch your language!" I shook my head and laughed. Why couldn't my family be like this?

***
"I want hot chocolate...and brownies..and ice cream.....and marshmallows...and chips." Vic pouted.

"How on earth are you still hungry You ate six tacos!" I laughed. Vic shrugged and stared at the ceiling.

"Have you ever thought of running away?" Vic randomly asked.

"I mean yeah I guess so. Why?" I asked and Vic shrugged again.

"Okay..wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked. He shrugged again.

"God damnit Vic, I'm supposed to be the melancholy one. What's going on?"

"Nothing, nothing I'm just thinking."

"Oh I didn't know you were capable of that." I joked in attempt to lighten to mood and gladly it worked. Vic chuckled and threw a pillow at me. I picked up the pillow and chucked it back at Vic.

After about an hour of pillow fighting I finally started to get tired.

"You're gonna love the gift I got you." Vic teased. Oh shit tomorrow's Christmas, I completely forgot.

"Yeah well I bet the gift I got you is better."

"No way. I'm gonna go to sleep." Vic reached over and turned off his light. I started to grab my stuff so I could sleep in the guest room but to my surprise Vic pulled me on to the bed. (Get your head out of the gutter ya nasties).

"Stay." He mumbled. I curled up next to Vic and instantly fell asleep.

Okay so kellic has begun to bloom.