☾2☽

Soon Jack and Felix made it to their classroom. They sat next to each other, Jack puts his game in his backpack.

The teacher walk In and open his book. He start writing on the chalkboard, everyone took their notebook out and start copying what the teacher wrote.

Jack look out the window, he sat in the corner of the room near the window. Next to him was Felix.

Jack look out, he was thinking about his game. "Jack!" The teacher said. Jack quickly turn to face him "Y-Yes!"

"What the answer for question 3?" He said. Jack didn't know, he want paying attention "Umm...24?" He look at Jack "Wrong."

Everyone was giggle, Jack soon turn red. Felix look at Him "Jack, numbers are not the answer for this one."

"Oh..."Jack said. He was embarrassed. The teacher look at the class "Clam down everyone! Now we are going to learn about nature."

"As many know, this school is near a lot of different kinds forest and woods. And I want to see pair to make a project about nature." He said.

Felix and Jack look at each other and nodded. "We can do the project at my house, I lived in front of a woods." Jack said.

"Sure, after school." Felix said. Soon school was over, Felix and Jack start walking to Jack house.