☾13☽

Jack sigh, Felix cross his arm. "At least we have about a week left." Jack rub the back of his neck "Yea..."

Felix sigh "You must be playing that game all weekend haven't you?" Jack totally forgot about his game and the project.

"Well no... I was helping someone." Jack said. Felix look at Jack "Who?" Jack point at Mark and Felix look. Mark was on the couch eating his bacon. Mark look at Felix "Hey I'm Mark."

Felix look at Mark "Hey I'm Felix." Jack look at Felix "This is the guy I was helping during the weekend."

Felix sigh "Well at least you have a good excuse. Now come on we don't want to be late to school."

Jack look at His phone, it was getting late. Jack look at Mark "Mark, I have to go see you when I come out of school."

Mark nodded "Ok." Jack smiles and walk out the door. He close the door behind him.

Jack turn to see Felix. Felix have a smirks on his face and his Arm cross. "Jack you sure you were "Helping" that guy."

Jack blushes "Yes! I swears" Felix sigh "Ok whatever you say." Felix and Jack start walking to school.

Mark got bored and start walking around Jack house. He decided to go in Jack room.

Mark saw Jack computer and Gaming set up. Mark was surprised "Wow, his set up is pretty good."

Mark sat on Jack gaming chair. Mark look at Jack computer and start to watch some YouTube video.

I'm may be half werewolf but I'm really smart with technology, Mark thought.

Mark decided to dig through Jack computer to find more information about him.

Mark went to Jack message and saw one with the title of "My True love Ex" Mark decided to read the text.