☾33☽

Mark look at Jack, Jack face was red. On his head was the pink butterfly. The field of flowers was in the background "Mark, I just can't hide it anymore." Jack mange to say

"Hide what?" Mark asked. Jack grab Mark red flannel and pulled him down to a kiss. Mark was surprised with the kiss but move into it.

The butterfly flew away, and left some pink powder on Jack head.

After a while, Jack pulled away. His face red as a tomato. "Mark, I have feelings for you, I love you...."

Mark was surprised, and smiles. Jack cover his face "You probably hate me! Got ahead eat me!"

Mark smiles and grab Jack face by the chin. "Jack, I love you too... I was also hiding my feelings."

Jack look at Mark, his blue eyes filled of happiness and loved. "Mark... I love you."

Mark smiles "I love you too..." Mark pulled Jack into another kiss. Jack kiss back more softly and passion.

Mark pulled away and look at Jack blue eyes. "Jack, your blue eye are beautiful like diamonds." Jack blushes "Thanks Mark."

Mark look at the sky, the sun is going down and the sky is getting dark. "Jack it getting Late we better head home."

Jack nodded "Ok, let go." Mark quickly pick up Jack bride style. Jack was surprised and quickly look at Mark "M-Mark!?"

Mark look down at Jack "We won't make it in time, the sun is going down. I can run is home." Jack look at Mark "Mark?"

Mark smirks "Hold on!" Mark begin running as fast as he can. Jack jump a little but on Mark flannel tightly.

Jack can feel Mark chest muscle, Jack turn red. Jack hold Mark flannel the whole trip. Mark was running through Woods, jumping over pond and river.