☾72☽

Mark And Mariza laid down on a Field of flowers inside of the garden.

Mark and Mariza arms were wrap in bandages, the fairy already put the special liquid on the spot.

Felix was walk around, soon a fairy walk to him

"Your friends are going to be ok, any minute they will slowly open theirs eye" Felix look at her with joy "Thank You"

She nodded and left the room, Felix sit in the middle. Felix still remember when Mariza got shot right in front of him

Tears start falling from Felix face.

Mark slowly open his eyes, Felix look at him. "Mark." Mark turn his head to Felix "F-Felix where are we..."

"The fairy garden..." Mariza start to open her eyes "The G-Garden..." Felix look at Mariza "Mariza"

Mariza look at Felix "Felix..." Mark sit up on the bed of flowers.

Mark hand touch his forehead and quickly remember everything. "Jack..."

Mark quickly got out of bed "Jack is in danger. Who knows what that Hunter will do to him..."

Felix and Mariza look at Mark. "Mark, We have to saved Jack." Felix said.

Mark remember Jack tears falling in him. Mark was filled of Anger, "I need to go NOW"

Mariza touch her arm where the needle was shot "Mark it too dangerous, he might shot you again"

Mark sigh "It a chance I'm willing to take to save my angel"