☾38☽

Mark open the door and saw Felix lying on the bed. Jack next to him wrapping band aids around his bite marks

Mark sigh, Jack look up at Mark "Mark! Are you ok!?" Mark nodded "I'm fine just a little...red"

Felix was claiming down the band aids wrap around his leg felt much better. Felix look at Mark "M-Mark... You a werewolf?"

Mark nodded, Felix would be more shocked but was too weak. Jack look at Felix worried

"Felix what happened? Why were you attack?" Felix look at Jack "I knock at the front door, and no one answered."

"So I decided you and Mark were in the back so I went around and saw some creature. And all of a sudden he attack me"

Jack look at Felix "Oh." Mark look at Jack and Felix "Felix, you not ok. You have bitten by a full black eye werewolf"

"The Full black eye werewolf bite can cause a lot of pain in the body. We need to take you to the fairy garden"

Jack look at Mark "Fairy Garden?" Mark nodded "Yes, the woman that lived there have the medicine that Felix needed for his bite marks"

Mark look outside "We better go now before it get dark" Jack nodded and look at Felix

Felix got up and look at Mark. Mark look back at Felix "Felix your coming with us."

Felix nodded and try to stand up but quickly fall back on the couch.

Jack look at Mark "He not fully healed, how we going to take him" Mark sigh "We have to take him, So the fairy could check on his marks."

Mark bend down in front of Felix showing him to get on. Felix was in Mark back.

Felix face was red. Mark look at Jack "Problem solved, now let go."