☾71☽

Mark and Jack quickly swim back to land. "What Happened!?" Jack yelled. Felix pick up Mariza "She Got shot!"

Mariza didn't woke up, she was out. Mark noticed a needle stuck in her arm.

Mark look at the needle, eye widen. "We have to take her to the fairy Garden NOW."

Jack and Felix nodded. Mark soon smell the Hunter, he turn and saw the Hunter amine for Jack

The Hunter blew the tube, the needle shot out. Mark push Jack out of the way making the needle hit his Arm

Jack eyes widen "MARK!" Mark eyes were closed and felled on his back.

Jack pulled Mark head on to his lap. "NO NO! No! Please Mark! Please Wake up!"

Jack Have tears running down his face. "Please!" The Hunter smirks and ran behind Jack.

He quickly cover Jack mouth with a knockout powder "Hello My Love~" Jack eye widen, as he sniff the powder

Felix saw this and try to stop it but he was too late. The Hunter threw some Smoke bomb on the ground.

Felix coughs and could see anything. Jack was gone.

Felix look at Mariza and Mark. "PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE! PLEASE MARK! PLEASE MARZIA!"

Felix yelled as loud as he can, getting the attention of a mermaid from the pond.

A beautiful mermaid pop her head out. "What all the yelled?" Felix look at her, tear run down his face.

"My Friend got hit! Is there anyway You can help us!?" Felix yelled.

The mermaid noticed Mark and Mariza needle still stuck inside their arm.

"Bring them closer...." Felix nodded and move Mark and Mariza closer to the edge of the land.

The mermaid ran her fingers in Mark and Mariza hairs. "They still alive... but we need to get the liquid out."

She whistle a nice note making three red and white fairy come. She look at them "Help them taking out of the liquid that they got shot with"

The fairy nodded and Carry Mark and Mariza and Felix. Felix look at the mermaid "Thank you so much!"

The mermaid nodded and went under water.

The fairy took all three of them to the fairy garden.

Jack slowly open his eyes, Jack eyes widen. His mouth taped with duct tape and his arm and legs tied

Jack look up, The Hunter was smirking at him. The Hunter was running to the abandoned Castle.

"You woke up sleeping beauty~ Don't worry we will arrive soon, so we could have fun~"

The Hunter kiss Jack forehead, Jack eyes widen. And start kicking but couldn't do anything he was too weak to fight back.