Chapter 1-unexpected journey

The end

"Nooo I don't know what to do with my life now " you said as you saw those words appear onto the screen and flade away slowly. "The ending was tear jerking to you and wished that it had a different ending. "I'm just going to listen to the soundtrack to gently depress myself ..."  

you were 17 years old and had a male best friend named f/n who also loved video games as much as you did. he had a cool attitude but with you he casually goofed around with you. Both of you have been friends since elementary school when you first saw that nobody socialized with him as if he was a ghost. His blonde hair and good looks appealed to many girls but never noticed it. 

"don't worry the pain will go away" f/n said. 

"You don't understand that was my first RPGs game i ever played and game i have bought for a while(you had a large collection of games including Mario  legend of zelda, fire emblem,etc.) I hope the new legend of zelda  game(breath of the wild)  will come out soon so i can find another game to ease my wounds. You poured out your feelings to your friend at high school, during lunch nonstop. 

"Hey, I wish they made more games like final fantasy but too bad but its not as praised as other RPGS " f/n said

"Yeah but the the news is that i can can play my file again and experience the NG+ mode. I'm totally going to play immediately after i arrive home and complete my homework."

the lunch bell had finally run and you and f/n waved bye at each other. you headed to your final class which was apparently history , your worst subject since the none of the information was new. Although taking notes was tiring, inside your mind you were in fact eager to play the last story . Time appeared as if moved only a millimeter each moment but hearing the bell buzz was a miracle. As you commenced to shuffle home ( you are your best friend livd in different neighborhoods) you began to have a gloomy mood as you remembered that Dagran had cease to exist and he was unexpectedly the final boss. He was my favorite character... I was so captivated by the story that i never once suspected him, but i don't hate him, he  wasn't evil , he.. just  encountered an different interpretation when he lost his family.

Without noticing you had already arrived home and no one was home yet since you had only lived with your father and when during you childhood your mother was committed to a different person. The truth was that person only cared about money and never valued anyone in your family (you had a older sister who was currently studying at a university).But that didn't saddened you because you were happy to have a parent who loved his children. Although your father was working you didn't feel lonely since he was sacrificing his strength to earn money for the family.

You immediately set your backpack on the couch and decide to eat a soup of lentils with sausages your father had prepared last night. To feel entertained and began to watch ... (own choice). After an hour of tiresome homework you finally switched the TV on and inserted the last story into the wii.
"Okay time to roll
Chapeter one -Reptids' cave
Although it only lasted for a short time, playing as Dagran was more stupendous than playing as Zael. Hearing his voice made you fan girl and thank goodness your it father didn't see that. Since the file was NG+ you completed the chapter swiftly and already in chapter 2-Lazulis road. Suddenly you begin to notice few clues you never paid attention to that easily portrayed Dagran as a suspicious character. Constantly separating into groups and gazi NG at the mark of the Outsider Zael had gained. He probably already knew about that power and maybe a bit envious he wasn't granted it.

Listening to the  marvelous soundtrack put your mind at ease while moving zael through the grassy terrain.
It would be wonderful to live in a beautiful , medieval-like world. Even if there is no Internet or TV I wouldn't mind (wait, at least a TV would satisfy me).
The time came to confront the tiger and rescue the children. Surprisingly it was rather a challenge in getting it's HP to lower but as it finally reached zero something unexpected occurred.
The game had froze , which was certainly odd. Throughout your first completion of the game this never happened. Then a tint of a clear blue color began to blend into the screen. Before your eyes a water- like screen 
was swaying in gentle motions.

W

hat the heck is this! Although you were frightened a bit, your heart was beating in excitement. Without giving any thoughts to your actions you stretch out your hand towards the flat screened TV. It felt exactly like submerging into water but didn't make taint your skin.
Maybe I can submerge my whole body into this.

Without any delay you pushed your entire body and instead of landing you were traveling through a vast of white space at a immense speed. You couldn't make out any images since you were spinning in circles. But then you felt your body land onto a rough surface and strike against a rocky wall, losing your conscious.

"...hey wake up.. are you alright?"
"..ugh.. where am I ?"
Your whole mind was dizzy to understand the current situation but this voice sounded familar. You felt arms around you and as your eyelids began to slowly open,and the face in front of you was vividly clear.
No way.. it can't be...this has to be a dream !!
"It seems your senses have returned" Dagran said ,while lifting you upwards.