Chapter 3: The Party

Previously, the party was about to start.

" Hello everybody and welcome." Daddy said. "Now, each of my family will say a speech." Daddy added.

Brother Ace first spoke his speech and he said. "First of all, thank very much for coming and for those people who supported us. I will be a good president if my father gives me the right to rule. And I am very thankful for all of you who took care of my dad." Brother Ace said.

And Sister Alice went next. "Thank you again everyone for coming to this wonderful party. And I want all of you to have fun this night. Please, enjoy this night." Sister Alice said.

Next was me or as if you say the last one to have the speech because Alexander and Andrew still can't make a speech.

"Well, first of all. I thank everyone for coming here and taking care of my father. I hope we can still be good partners when daddy chooses me to be the next president. And I want all of you to have fun to this grand and wonderful party. Thank you." I said.

And I stepped out and daddy said you were great my dear, and so are both of you.

"Thanks dad." Alice and Ace said. "Now, go and have fun. And Alia, greet the guests." Daddy said. "Okay, daddy." I replied.

And I did what daddy told me.

"Hello, how are you Mr. VP?" I asked. "Oh, I'm fine miss Diamond." VP said. "Oh, please. You don't have to tell it formally." I said. "Well, see you." I added. "Okay." VP replied..

I went to guests to guests until I arrived to my friends.

"Wow, you're pretty busy even when greeting guests huh?" Chloe asked. "Yeah, maybe." I said. "Well, you sure are busy." Max said. "Well, I am. But your the last ones that I will greet." I said. "Well, why not greet us now." Jack said. "Okay then. How are you?" I asked. "We are fine miss Diamond." They said. "Oh yeah, where is Ken?" I asked. "He's over there. Wrecking things again." Max explained.

No One's POV

"Hey, stop wrecking things." A butler said. "Try me." Ken said. "Hey, if you won't stop. I'm gonna call the guards." The bulter said. "Do whatever you want." Ken replied rudely.

Alia's POV

"Ken, stop it! You're wrecking the party." I said. "Alia, who is this boy?" Daddy and Ace asked. "Oh, sorry daddy, brother Ace. He is my friend, my bad boy friend Ken , Ken C. Sparks." I said. "Well, please loosen him up, Alia. Do not show disrespect upon me and on the guests." Daddy explained madly. "Y-yes, f-father." I replied back formally. "Good." Daddy replied.

"Hey, Ken, please don't make this worse for me. I work hard for daddy." I said. "Oh, ummmm, s-sorry about that A-alia." Ken replied. "It's okay, it's already done." I said. "Just, just don't make a ruckus." I said. ''Okay, sorry again." Ken said sorrowly.

Ken goes to Max, Chloe and Jack.

Max's POV

''DUDE, why did you have to make such a ruckus!" I said. "Sorry, because it was too boring." Ken replied. "Well, you could have went upstairs." Chloe said. "And what will I do upstairs?" Ken asked. "Well, there is an arcade upstairs." I said. "WHAT!!! Why didn't anyone tell me?" Ken said. "Well, you could have told Alia that you were bored." Chloe said. "Yeah, your right." Ken said.

Alia's POV

"I've handled it, daddy." I said. "Very Good. I'm glad." Daddy said. "I'll just go, brother do you want to come with me? You know where I'm going." I said. "Yeah, sure. I also want some workout." Brother Ace said. "I'll go change. Meet you there." I said. ''Okay." Brother Ace replied.

Brother Ace's POV

"Okay." I replied. "Yo, dude. Where are you going?" James asked. "Oh, I'm going to the gym. I'm gonna play with my lil' sis. Why?" I asked. "Can I come?" James asked. "Sure." I said. "Can I come too?" Sophie, William, Mark, Diane, Nicholas and Brandon asked. "Uhhh, sure." I said. "Do you have sports wear?" I added. "Of course we do." They all said. "Can we come too?" Alia's friends asked. "Sure. The more the merrier." I said.

And I went inside my room to change. And went outside to wait for everyone.

"Hey, big brother. What are you waiting for? Let's go." Alia shouted. "We're all done." They said and they all looked at me in my night sports wear. "Wow, you look gorgeous." Brandon said and Alia giggled. "Thanks." Alia said. "Well, let's go." Alia added and they still looked at Alia.

Alia's POV

"well, let's go." I said. And we all went to the gym and played some sports and I heard something by the garden since the party is inside and the gym is outside.

"What was that?!!" I squeaked. "Are yoy scared?" Nicholas asked. "No, of course not." I replied back. "Let's go." Bother Ace said. And I heard it again and I squeaked again silently. "Okay, that seriously creeps me out." I said. "The what? The noise?" Ken asked. "Yeah." I said. And I heard it again.

"AHHHHH, BROTHER ACE. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. IF SOMEONE IS PRANKING ME RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE SO DEAD." I said. "Are you seriously that scared?" Brother Ace asked. "DUHHH, I'M SCARED OF CREEPY THINGS." I said. "Okay, okay. I'll go check it out." Brother Ace said. "Well, what is it?" I asked. "It's a toy car." Brother Ace said. "WHAT!" I said. "Alexander, Andrew. Come down here this instant." I said

"Wow, she really has a high temper when it comes to creepy things." Mark whispered to James. "Yeah, she sure does. It's kinda cute." James whispered back to Mark. "I kinda want her to be my girlfr-" James said but was cut off by Ace. "Hey, what are you talking about?" Brother Ace asked as I was scolding Alexander and Andrew.

James's POV

"Well?" Ace asked. "Oh, dude. It was nothing. I was just whispering to Mark that you have a wonderful garden." I lied. "O-okay." Ace said.

"Now, go inside. Both of you have classes tomorrow." Alia said. "They do?" I asked. "Yeah, it's for sports. They also love sports." Alia said. "Oh, really? Then, why not let them join us?" I asked. "No, not allowed. Daddy will get mad at me. Alexander and Andrew, go to your rooms." Alia said. "Okay, big sis." They both said. "I'll follow them. I'll come after they go to their rooms." Alia said. "Okay, if you say so." I said.

Alia followed them and after a while she came back bringing a soccer ball.

Until next time. Party Time is done and Play time is up. Till next chapter. Please follow me for more.