Chapter 8: Yū

~~~~~~~Short Story, Sorry~~~~~~~~

So Brother Ace accepted my request going to Japan to see Shunsuke and know more about Japan.

Brother Ace's POV

"Okay, Alia. I'll let you go to Japan but you will have someone beside you to take care of you." I said. "Okay brother. Well, see you. I'll go pack my things." Alia said.

Alia's POV

"Well, see you. I'll go pack my things." I said. Then I went running into the house but when I looked back, I saw brother's face looking blue.

"Hahh, I think I broke brother's feelings because I let him remember Alicia." I thought.

Alicia is our youngest sister. She was kind, hospitable, sweet, smart, and very very helpful to others whenever they need help. But until one day, when Brother Ace, Aliacia and I were biking. Alicia still didn't know how to ride a bike so Brother Ace taught her until she could handle it. But after a while, Brother Ace said that we will have to challenge whoever goes back to the house wins. So we accepted the challenge. Aliacia was way ahead of us. But then a truck was in a hurry and Alicia was about to cross the street but she was too fast we couldn't stop her. Then, she had an accident. That's why brother Ace is over protective of me because right now, I am the youngest sister. I miss you Alicia.

"Oh, Alicia. I miss you so much." I mumbled and a tear fell down my face.

I then went upstairs and went to my room. I immediately went to my wardrobe to get 3 big luggage. "Hahhhh, this is heavy. Well, I gotta pack up." I mumbled.

Brother Ace's POV

"Hahhh, I can't believe I let her go but still, she needs someone there while I'm not with her." I mumbled.

"Sir, you have visitors." A butler said. "Who is it?" I asked. "Why not see for yourself sir." The butler said. I then went to the guest room to see who it was.

"Oh, ummmm. Hello, Ace." Yū said, he was my childhood friend before along with Shunsuke. "Oh, Yū. What brings you here?" I asked. "Well, can I be her escort?" Yū asked. "Her? You mean Alia?" I asked. "Yeah, she is going to Japan." Yū said.

Right, she is going to Japan. "Uhh, yeah." I said. "Well, if you really want to be Alia's escort. Okay then, why not." I said. "But don't do anything reckless or other stuff." I added. "Yeah, yeah." Yū said.

And so I agreed with Yū to escort Alia. "Just wait at the living room, I think she is packing right now. I want you to introduce Alia." I said. "Okay, but I don't think you need to. I mean she remembers me." Yū said. "Yeah? Nope, she doesn't." I said. "Why not?" Yū asked. "Well, at Alicia's accident, she was trying real fast to save Alicia from the truck but she made it but the damage on Alia was not that high but for Alicia, she was completely damaged. We tried going to a hospital but when we arrived it was too late. Alicia......died........because.......because.........because of........of me." I explained. "Oh sorry, dude. I didn't mean to." Yū said. "It's okay. It wasn't your fault." I said. "Well, why not go to the living room." I said. "O-okay." Yū replied.

Alia's POV

"Hahhh, okay. On my first luggage are my shirts, dresses, skirts, shorts and gowns." I said, then i packed all of it. "Next ones are my hats, shoes, sandals, accessories and my bags." I said then packed it on another luggage. "The last ones are my bikinis, sweatshirts, jackets, underwears and sport wears." I said and put it on the last luggage but I forgot something. I forgot to put a picture frame of my family.

"Well, now that I'm done. Maybe I'll go get some food since I'm already tired." I said. I then came out of my room and went downstairs.

And when I came down I saw a boy at the living room.

"Ummm, who are you?" I asked then screamed. "Hey hey hey." The boy said and he came to me and then I used some taekwondo moves.

"What was that?" Brother Ace said. "Aghhh, brother. Who is he? Why is he here?" I asked. "Woah, woah. Alia, he is our childhood friend from before. When.....Alicia was still here." Brother Ace explained. "Ch-childhood friend? I don't even...remember....him." I said. "Well, you don't. Remember when you were trying to save Alicia, well you did make it but you weren't that much hurt except for Alicia. When we made it to the hospital, Alicia couldn't be save because it was too late and you had a little amnesia." Brother Ace explained. "Am-amnesia??!" I exclaimed. "Yupp." Brother Ace explained.

I then went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Alia, you okay?" The boy asked. "I-im fine but who are you?" I asked. "Oh, I am Yū Omahagi. Nice to meet you. I see you are looking for my brother." Yū said. "Brother? You mean Shunsuke is your brother?" I asked. "Yeah." Yū  said.

"Then, when were you born?" I asked. "December 20, 1997." Yū  said. "Oh, that means your older than me by a year. Well, nice to meet you, Yū-nii-san." I said. Then I saw Yū's face to be surprised.

"What's the matter Yū-nii-san?" I asked. "Just call me nii-san." Yū suggested. "Okay then, nii-san." I said.

"Oh, what brings you here?" I asked. "Oh, I was wishing to be your escort, if that's okay with you?" Yū asked. "Of course. You know where your brother is." I said. "Okay then, we leave tomorrow morning." Yū said. "Okay." I replied.

Brother Ace's POV

"Looks like they are having fun." I mumbled. "Hey, Alia. Don't go without giving a hug to everybody tomorrow okay?" I said. "Okay, brother." Alia said.

Tomorrow morning

"Hahh, looks like it's time. Goodbye everybody." Alia said. Then she first hugged dad, Alice, Alexander and Andrew then me.

"Goodbye big brother. I'll miss you." Alia said. "Goodbye Alia. Write letters okay, and send pictures." I said. "Okay. Bye everybody. I'll see you again." Alia said.

Then Alia went inside the limousine and went to the airport.

Alia's POV

"Hahh, let's go, nii-san." I said. "Let's go, Alia." Yū said.

Then Nii-san and I boarded the private plane. And when I arrived the private plane, I immediately brought out papers, envelopes and a camera.

Until next time. Do you like it so far everyone? Please follow me for more to keep you updated. Follow and please vote this story. See you. Bye bye. Hahah <3 <3