Chapter 9: Off To Japan

Then Nii-san and I boarded the private plane and when we arrived inside the private plane, I immediately brought out papers, envelopes and a camera.

The first one I made for is for daddy.

Dear daddy,

                    Hi daddy, I have already boarded the plane and I am now writing this letter for you so that you wouldn't worry about me. Oh and daddy, please look out for Alexander and Andrew for me. They can be a little clumsy, a bully and a stress. That's all for now daddy. I miss you already.

Sincerely your daughter, Alia

Next one is for Brother Ace

Dear Brother Ace,

Hi brother, please do not worry much about me. I have Yū-nii-san beside me. And please take care of everyone while I'm not there. Do not ever bully any of my friends or else. Oh and brother, please don't get your hopes up when I come back.

Sincerely your lil' sister, Alia

Next one is for Sister Alice

Dear Sister Alice,

Hi sister, how are you? We haven't been talking for a while because your too busy with your work of designing your fashion or making new designs. Please keep up the good work, sister. And can you let me be the first one to see and try out your new designs? If you, thank you so very much. Oh yeah sister, don't let daddy eat anything sweet because he has been eating sweets all day. Please take care of him for me.