Chapter 4: At the Gym

Previously, Alia brought back a soccer ball.

Alia's POV

"Hey guys, I'm here." I said. "What took you so long?" Sophie asked. ''Well, they asked me for a bed time story." I said. "Again?" Brother Ace asked. "Yup." I replied. "Well, let's go." I added.

Brother Ace and I went to the gym and I saw Ken looking at me.

"Is there something wrong what I'm wearing?" I asked. "Ohh, no, nothing." Ken replied. "O-kay." I replied back.

"Okay everyone. Let's play soccer." I exclaimed. "YEAHHH." They all shouted. "Who wants to be in my team?" I asked. "Okay then. James, Ken, Nicholas, Sophie and Mark is on Alia's team and Alia's friends will be on my team and also William and Brandon." Brother Ace explained. "Okay!" I said. "Let's play soccer!" I added shouting.

And we played soccer to have some fun but to me, I am serious.

Ready.........set.........go. And James takes the ball and passes it over to Ken but Ace takes the ball and passes it to Max and goes to the goal and he hits the ball and...... oh, looks like Nicholas blocked it and throws the ball going to Alia.

"Oh, looks like it's my turn." I mumbled. "Alia, pass it here." Brother Ace said. "Why would I pass it to you? Your a foe." I said. "Well, looks like I can't trick you." Brother Ace said.

And the game continues with Alia kicking the ball towards the goal. And was blocked by Jack. Oh, but she barely passed threw using her new technique. And she runs to make a goal and GOAL.

"YES, I made it." I said. "That was good." Brandon said. "Oh, well. Thank you." I replied. "Well then, what's next?" Brother Ace asked. "Hmmmm, how about Volleyball. I haven't played that since I was avoiding with someone." I said. "Someone?" James asked. "Hmmm, oh nothing. Well, still the same team?" I asked. "Yeah!" They all said.

And so we all took place.

"Okay everyone. Let's have fun." I said. "Hmmm, they didn't know huh. Maybe because my face was different from before." I thought.

I first tossed the ball and brother passed it to Ken and......................................................................................(to lazy to write. Sorry)
And Brother Ace's team won

"That was a good game, Alia." Brother Ace said. "Yeah, good game, big brother." I said. "Wow! You were really good back there." Sophie said. "Ehehehe, I was a bit of a MVP when I was a little child back then." I said. "Oh really?" Brandon said and unexpectedly passed a ball to me fast but I catched it.

"Wow, that was good." Brandon said. "Told you." I said. "Well, we need to wash up. We are all so sweaty but we need to pass through the party to go to the wash room." I said. "But there is a short cut. Remember? Our own secret." Brother Ace said. "No, I don't want to. It is creepy there. If you wanna go through there so be it cause I'm gonna go through the party with many people." I said. "Okay." Brother Ace said. "Wait, does that mean that your gonna go through many people?" Ken asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Let me come with you." Ken said. "Okay, let's go." I said and then all of them followed me along with Brother Ace.

"Why did all of you follow me?" I asked. "Just because." They said. "Okay?" I said. And we went through and everybody was looking at us.

"You guys go ahead. I'm gonna go get some water. I'm thristy." I said. "Let me come with you. I'm also thristy." Nicholas said. "Okay, come on." I said.

We went over to a table and wephen we arrived we drank water and people and reporters came over.

"Miss Alia, do you like sports?" Reporter 1 asked. "Oh, ummm. Yes, I do." I replied. "Can you play for us?" Reporter 2 asked. "Ummm, sure. What sports?" I asked. "Not that. We meant at a competition." Reporter 2 said. "Oh, sure. I have a competition tomorrow at 2:00" I said. "Oh really. We will surely come." The reporters said. "Oh, do you want to see me play? Just a little." I said. "Oh, yes. Of course." A reporter said.

I called my brother and the others to go to the gym and then the reporters came along with cameras 'live'

"Okay, let's go play basketball." I said shouting. "Basketball?!" The reporters acted. "Well, let's do this." I shouted.

And Alia takes the ball passes it to James but the ball gets taken by Ace and goes for the ring and he is about to shoot but Alia blocks it and runs over to the ring and shoots it. Oh looks like 3-point shoot.

"Well, that's all I'm gonna show to all of you, please have a great night." I said. "And that's that, Alia will be having a competition tomorrow at 2:00." A reporter said.

And soon we went back and showered.

"Ahhhh, that was fun." I said as I was wearing my night gown. "Wow, you look beautiful in your night gown, Alia." Sophie said. "Oh, thank you. Well, see you tomorrow." I said. "Oh, we're not going. We will be staying here. We asked your father if we can." Mark said. "Really?!! That's great." I said. "Well, I need to sleep now. It's already late." I said. "Is it? It's just 9:00 pm." Ken said. "It's late. I gotta go." I said. "Alia, go to bed. It s already late." Brother Ace said. "Okay, big brother." I said.

I went to my room to sleep.

Brother Ace's POV

"Wow! You also think it's late." James said. "She still has a beauty appointment. She takes care of her face." I said. "Oh, really." Ken said.

"Well, I gotta go to. I still need to exercise tonight." I said. "You exercise every night?" Nicholas asked. "Well, yeah." I said. "Okay, then. Bye." I said.

Until next time. The next chapter is The Sleepover. Please follow to me for more.