Chapter 10: Exploring Japan

As I was saying. I was looking for a house or a villa to stay in.

The next morning (still Alia's POV)

"Ahhhh, looks like it's morning already." I said. "Alia, breakfasts ready." Yū shouted. "Okay, coming." I said. "Well, I should wash up and then eat breakfast.  I said to myself.

After 15 minutes

I went downstairs to eat some breakfast then I heard Yū said. "Hey, you're late." "Sorry, I still washed up then changed to find a house or a villa." I explained. "Ughh, okay, okay. Just eat already." Yū sounded irritated.

I sat down to a chair and asked Yū something.

"Yū, are you mad?" I asked. "No, I'm not. I am just worried something might happen to you and your brother and dad will kill me." Yū said terrified. "Don't worry about me." I said then a little girl that looks like Yū came ton the table and said.

"Itadakimasu." The girl said and I just stared at her. "Uhhhh, Yū. Who is she?" I asked. "Oh, didn't tell you about that. Let me introduce you to my little sister. She is Ayumi." Yū said. "Ahhh, okay. Nice to meet you. I am your brother's-" I said until Ayumi cut me. "GIRLFRIEND!" Ayumi exclaimed.

When I heard her say that I was shocked.

"Ehhhhh, I am not Yū's boyfriend." I exclaimed. "Ehhhh, nandi! I thought onii-chan has finally found a girlfriend after years." Ayumi explained. "He doesn't have a girlfriend even once!!?" I asked exclaiming. "No, he doesn't. That's why I keep on saying a girlfrined whenever I see a girl with onii-chan." Ayumi explained.

After I heard that I was feeling a bit blue.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah." Ayumi exclaimed. "Well then. Why not just eat Ayumi." I said. "Yeah, thanks." Ayumi replied.

Then I ate together with Yū and Ayumi. After a few minutes we all finished eating.

"Ahhhh, that was really tasty. Thanks Yū." I said. "Your welcome." Yū said. "Okay then. I will be going now." I said. "Where are you goimg?" Yū asked. "I'm gonna go find a house or a villa to live in." I said. "Ehhhh, you don't want to stay here?" Ayumi asked. "Uhhh Ayumi, it isn't like that. I just don't want to disturb you and your brother." I explained. "Oh, really." Ayumi said.

Then I went out to find a house or a villa. And when I went outside of Yū-nii-chan's house, I saw a limousine outside and so many Japanese people looking at it.

"Heyyy, my I know what is a limousine doing here?" I asked. "Miss Alia, please come inside." The driver said. "Hey, did daddy or brother requested this!!?" I exclaimed. "Yes miss along with your twin brothers." The driver said.

I was surprised at what the driver said when my tin brothers also requested it.

"Okay then." I said.

"Who do you think is she?" An old lady asked the other old lady.
"You don't know her? She is the president's daughter." A young boy said. "Really? Well that explains the limousine." A girl said.

Still Alia's POV

"Okay then. Just drive until I see all of Japan's towns and everything." I told my driver. "Yes ma'am." The driver said.