Chapter 2: Asleep for 7 years!!

Hello everyone I'm back!!! XD
Songs above- Nightcore 1hr mix ( it lasts for 1hr )

Max's pov

It's been 7 years since we got the news that everyone on Tenrou Island had mysteriously disappeared after an attack from the dragon Acnologia even though we searched and searched for them all no survivors or remains were found.
Most people presumed that they all died.
We all still wish that they are still alive but unfortunately some of us have given up!
The popularity of Fairy Tail also went down dramatically too
We went from being the best guild in Fiore to the worst in 7 years just shows you what happens when you loose your main forces and the strongest people in your guild!

Pic of Tenrou Island below ⬇⬇⬇

"Hey guys we got news from Blue Pegasus they think that they've found Tenrou Island!" Jet shouted getting our attention there aren't many of us left we used to have over 100 people but now only 10 or so

"What!?! You think that you've found Tenrou Island???" Shouted Romeo surprised but happy.

"Yeah Blue Pegasus were the ones that found it or they think they did!" Answered Droy while munching on a huge cooked chicken leg!

"Well what are we waiting for? Come on! A small team can go and check it out!" Macao (our 4th and current guild master) shouted

2 hours later On the ship at the spot where Tenrou Island used to be!

Still Max's pov!!

"Where is it? We should be at it by now?!" Bisca said confused.

Suddenly a  young girl appeared standing on the middle of the sea and behind her Tenrou Island!!

"Quick! C'mon let's go!" Shouted Jet as he ran off the docked ship and on to the rocks!

A few minutes later!

We searched frantically for everyone but no luck but then...
"Guys! I found them!" Jet shouted
"Ok we're coming now!" I shouted back
When we found Jet, he was waking everyone up but there was a girl with them and of course Jet being Jet woke her up too!

Freed's pov

"Wow! Hi guys!" Nastu smiled sitting up.
"Hey guys do you remember what happened?" Alzack asked
"Acnologia happened that's what!" Mira said angrily.
"How long were we gone?" Laxus asked standing up
"Guy's um you were gone for 7 years," Max said frowning we all stared at them in shock
'7 years! We were asleep for 7 years!' I thought looking around to make sure everyone was here Bickslow, Evergreen, Laxus and wait where's Pitch?
"Where's Pitch gone?" I asked and everyone looked at me
"I'm here Freed!" Pitch said as I turned around to face her she was smiling happily while hanging upside down from a tree branch by her long thick black tail.

"Hey sorry this is rude but who are you?" Bisca asked
"Oh, Hi I'm Pitch, Pitch Black nice to meet you all!" Pitch smiled dropping to the ground a few feet below and walking over to shake their hands

~~~~~Time skip!!~~~~~~

Laxus' pov!!

With all the introductions over we decided to get back to the guild and on the way back home we found out that we were now in fact the weakest guild and now we only have 10 or so members but now we've 22 more now because we're coming back (the members that went to Tenrou and Pitch!) and we also found out about our money crisis! A guild called Twilight Ogre was taking money from the guild and we also found out what magic Pitch used!

"Wait! So you use Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic!" Natsu smiled
"Yeah I do and I'm 1/2 human and 1/2 Dragon! That's why I got this Tail!" Pitch smiled waving her tail around.
"Cool you should be on Team Natsu with me, Lucy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla and Happy when you officially join!" Nastu said happily.
"Hmm I'll have to think about it but thanks anyway!" Pitch answered happily smiling.

Now we were walking up to the guild, seems it had a bit of a location change during the 7 years we were gone, we stopped out side and we could hear shouting.

"Oh no! They must have come back again!" Alzack whispered.

"Who came back again???" Pitch asked smiling, her dragon tail swinging back and forth happily oblivious to the situation!

"Twilight Ogre!" Bisca said

"Ohhh the guild that has been taking money from Fairy Tail when we were gone!" Pitch answered frowning, now understanding the situation.

"Why they dare to come to our guild looking for money!" Master said angrily.

"Don't worry master we can deal with that later for now let's get them out of our guild hall!!" Erza shouted

"Yeah!" Natsu shouted and charged thought the doors attacking Twilight Ogre while everyone that remained of Fairy Tail stared at us in shock!

"We're home!" Natsu shouted smiling after The Twilight Ogre goons had been defeated and then kicked out!

Cheers erupted in the small hall and we partied non stop 7 years of drinking, singing and dancing all cramped into one big party!
And Makarov became Master again! Macao was relieved to stop being Master by the looks of it!