Chapter 6: Pitch gets angry!

Hello everyone I'm back! Again! 😅

Laxus' pov!!

"Goodnight sweetie!" Yuu said smiling an evil smile and Pitch's eyes widened suddenly she fell to her knees, her head bowed down, her tail going limp!

"Pitch!" We all shouted at the same time concerned we went to run over to her but before we could Yuu stepped in and raised a sword to her neck!

"Oh no you don't! You move an inch and she gets it!" Yuu shouted grinning wildly.

"What did you do to her?!" I shouted angrily.

"Oh don't worry I use gravity magic I'm using it to apply pressure to her to keep her down so she won't get in my way!" Yuu shouted.

"Gravity magic, huh?" Pitch choked out and Yuu looked down,
"Be quiet girl!" Yuu shouted angrily and suddenly Bickslow, Evergreen, Freed and I were sent flying back onto a few trees that were behind us and she used her gravity magic to stop us from moving! (Can you use Gravity magic like that idk! Oh well Yuu can use it like this now! 😆)

Bickslow's pov!!!

Yuu walked over to us, leaving Pitch kneeling on the ground unable to move... or so we thought.

"Now who wants to die first?" Yuu asked holding her sword with her left hand as she stood in front of us, we were a few meters away from Pitch.

Suddenly Pitch started giggling as she broke the gravity spell that was on her as she stood up while Yuu looked at her horrified,
"What... How... How could you break the gravity spell?" Yuu screeched.

"Gravity magic is a weak magic I overcame all of it's effects when I was 6!" Pitch giggled while she slowly began walking towards Yuu and said,
"Do you know why I don't wear any shoes? It's because it's easier to use my shadows and run and all that stuff!" Pitch said as she controlled a shadow and grasped Yuu's feet holding her down, Yuu was still standing up but she couldn't move her legs or feet.

Pitch slowly started to walk Yuu and just as she got within striking distance Yuu started slashing at her with a new found sword she had hidden in her dress, this startled Pitch causing her to stumble back a bit but Yuu grabbed her hair and cut it!

'Oh no! Yuu's dead now for sure!'

Pitch just stood there shocked her tail silently waging from aide to side, Yuu smirked, Pitch waited till her hair fell in place and stared down at it, it now only reached 1/2 way down her back, well at least it was cut straight.

Pitch growled obviously angered by what Yuu had done and to our surprise she walked over to Yuu and of course Yuu started trying to slash at her but Pitch caught her sword and broke it in half!

Then Pitch stopped dead in front of Yuu and leaned into her ear and whispered,

"Now, How about you let my friends go and we can all walk away from this in one piece, hmm?" Pitch said Smiling but with a scary tone.

"And what if I don't?" Yuu said cockily.

"You're going to die," Was all Pitch said causing Yuu to let go of us at once, Pitch realised her and Yuu ran away as fast as she could!

"Wow! Thanks Pitch we owe you one!" I said while patting her on the back.

"Yeah thanks a lot Pitch!" Evergreen chimed in smiling happily.

"Thank you Pitch!" Freed said smiling.

"Yeah thanks so are we going to camp out or what?" Laxus asked.

"Yes! Camping!" Pitch smiled jumping up and down her tail going crazy.

****************
Later -- After the camp had been set up!!

Freed's pov!!!!

"Pitch you should bandage your feet up you cut them pretty bad!" Evergreen said as she tossed Pitch a roll of bandages.

"Oh thanks Ever!" Pitch said happily as she jumped down on top of her sleeping bag and began to bandage her sore feet.

(The layout of the camp is this; the fire is in the middle while the sleeping bags surround it creating a circle. They moved away a little bit from the place that they were ambushed/attacked. They moved onto a nice cliff that has a nice view of the full moon!)

Laxus' POV!!

A few minutes later Ever, Freed and Bickslow were asleep in their Sleeping bags. Pitch was still awake. She was sitting on top of her sleeping bag staring up at the stars where as I was just staring into the fire occasionally throwing more wood onto it to keep it going.

"I like your hair, it's nice shorter like that." I whispered to Pitch silently hoping that I didn't make her angry.

"Hmm? You do? I guess it's OK. It's better for fighting when it's short I guess, at least it was cut straight." Pitch said as she turned her head and looked at the fire.

"Well I think that you suit it. And anyway you look cuter when it goes 1/2 way down your back." I said smirking at the comment I'd just said while waiting for a reaction.

"What?" Pitch said turning bright red at my statement. "Did you just say I looked cute??" She whispered looking at me blushing furiously.

"Yeah I did and you even cuter when your flustered!" I said still smirking while she blushed a color that would even rival Erza's hair!

"Laxus! Shut up!" Pitch hissed turning away from me, rolling on to her left side, facing away from the camp.

"Yes Miss! Sorry Miss!" I laughed sarcastically, causing her to mumble something about 'me being very annoying' as she got under her blankets, still facing away from me, her tail tucked under the warmth of the blankets.

A few minutes later and Pitch was being oddly quiet.

"Pitch are you awake?" I whispered checking if the girl was asleep or not.

"..." No reply.

I slowly stood up and walked over to her and looked at her she was defiantly asleep and so I sat back down and got into my own sleeping bag and went to sleep.

To be continued....