Chapter 5: Attacked!

Hello everybody I'm back!!!!!!!
Song: Fairly Local - by twenty one pilots!

Freed's pov

"So we're just going to destroy a few dark guild's Laxus!?!" Bickslow asked.

"Yeah why are you not happy with it?" Laxus asked.

"No I'm ok about it it's just it's a bit boring and I thought that we could do a more exciting mission!" Bickslow said a bit too loud.

"Shhh Bickslow! You'll wake up Pitch!" Evergreen whispered we were walking through a forest on the way to dark guild we are around 1/2 way there so we're going to need to camp out tonight somewhere but that's ok.

"Sorry......, Hey I wonder if Pitch's tail is heavy!?" Bickslow said as he walked behind Laxus,who was giving the sleeping Pitch a piggyback, Bickslow gently lifted Pitch's tail up and swished it from side to side a little

"Wow! It's really light!" Bickslow said smiling ( Pitch's tail looks exactly like Mira's when she's in her she-devil form but Pitch's tail is like a dragon's and has dragon skin and is real and it has scales and everything! )

"What would you expect, do you expect me to swing around a 10 ton tail or something!" Pitch said sitting up and sniffing the air then she hit Bickslow lightly on the head with her tail a few times.

"Oww, sorry Pitch I didn't know that you were awake," Bickslow said walking back over to me and Evergreen.

"It's ok I just woke up," said Pitch leaning back onto Laxus.
"I wonder who woke her up," Evergreen said glaring at Bickslow where he just sheepishly scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously.

Laxus' pov!

"Laxus you smell that?" Pitch whispered leaning in to my ear as if she didn't want anyone to hear her.

"Smell what?" I whispered back while the others cheerfully talked alone.

"The evil," Pitch hissed.

My eyes widened for a split second before going back to normal, I kept walking normally acting as if everything was normal but I could sense the looming presence of evil that was behind us.

"What do you think it is?" I whispered.

"The Dark Guild that is near here, they probably sensed our presences and came to check it out," Pitch whispered leaning back normally again, the way she leaned when she was asleep but she wasn't because her eyes were open.

"How many?" I asked.

"Around 150 - 200," she said and gripped on to my coat for support, to stay on my back.

"Really that many?" I said shocked.

"Yeah probably the whole guild," Pitch giggled and the bushes rustled and she subconsciously tightened her grip on my coat and closed her eyes then buried her head into my shoulder.

'Wow! Who knew she could be so cute when she's scared!' I thought smirking at the thought.

"Laxus on my signal, let me go," Pitch whispered pulling her face out of my fluffy coat.

"Why?" I whispered

"Their going to attack soon," she said.

"Ok, what's the signal?" I asked looking at her.

"Uh just 'Laxus'?" She whispered leaning her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes to concentrate and to get the timing just right.

"Yeah sure!" I said smiling as we joined in with the others chat they were arguing over who they could defeat in our guild,

"I bet I can defeat Elfman!" Argued Evergreen.
"No I bet I can defeat Erza!" Shouted Bickslow.
"I bet I could defeat MiraJane!" Freed said and I smirked.
"Hey, I bet I could defeat Natsu!" I said smirking and Pitch just replied with,
"Well I bet that I could defeat Gildarts and the Dark Guild that's hiding in the bushes!" Pitch smiled and the others looked at her confused.

Suddenly the bushes rustled crazily and a lot of people from the dark guild ran out behind us!

"Laxus!" Pitch whispered and I let go of her to let her stand by herself but before she even touched the ground a man charged at her and made a magic sword and as if she acted on instinct alone Pitch lightly touched the ground and turned around and kicked him in the side of his face which sent him flying into a few trees a few metres away!

"What the?" A man shouted as he too ran at Pitch only to be met with a shadow fist!

"Are you guys actually in a dark guild? Cuz ur really weak!" Pitch said standing normally.

She wasn't wearing any shoes and the ground was filled with sticks and stones and I noticed that she had cut her feet slightly when she landed after kicking that guy!

"Why you! Attack!" Shouted a woman, she was wearing a long red dress and had long black boots on she had short brown hair which she had some how managed to get into a messy bun, she has average looks she wore bright red lipstick and has those large ring type earrings she is probably the guild master!

When she shouted that loads of men came running at us!
Most of them at Pitch, some at us!

"Shadow Dragon's roar!"
"Lighting Dragon Iron Fist!"
"Dark Écriture: Slay!"
"Stone Eyes!"
"Line Formation!"

After continuously attacking the enemy only a handful still remain!

Around 20 in all
4 vs Evergreen
5 vs Freed
4 vs Bickslow
5 vs me (Laxus)
2 vs Pitch
Seems Pitch had defeated most of hers and when she knocked out her last 2 the guild master stepped out of the shadows and started walking towards her!
We quickly finished off our own while we stood there panting after fighting so many at once but we were watching The Guild Master walk up to Pitch and stop in front of her.

"Hmm, it seems that your very strong girl what's your name?" The woman asked.
"Pitch Black what's yours?" Pitch asked standing normally where we noticed that her feet were pretty cut up the woman must've noticed too because she smirked.

"My name is Yuu Vincent and I'm this Dark Guild's Master!" The woman said walking closer to Pitch.

Freed's pov!!

'Yuu Vincent I've never heard of her I wonder what magic she uses because she must have a death wish talking to Pitch but she seems suspicious!' I thought.

"Goodnight sweetie!" Yuu said smiling one of those evil type smiles just then Pitch's eyes widened and she fell to the ground on her knees!

To be continued....
Ohhh cliffhanger pls vote, share and comment! 😃