Chapter 7: That Dream Again!

Hello! I hope that your enjoying this!

*Pitch's dream* (So Pitch's pov)

Smoke.

Fire.

Everything's Burning.

"Mama!? Papa!? Where are you?!" I shouted running through the burning streets. No one was alive, they had either been killed by the fire or that mage.

"Sho...." I heard it came from what was left of the old village hall, now it was burning covered in flames, I ran in ignoring the pain, desperate to find my mother and father.

"Mama! Papa!" I shouted running over to them to see them impaled in their chests with 2 silver rimmed knives. They were lying in the middle of rubble, the rubble had fallen on top of them, traping them!

"Mama! Papa! Who did this! What happened?!" I shouted, crying, only to be hushed by my mother.

"Hush now Sho your father and I aren't going to make it but we both want you to know that..." My mother said pausing.

"WE BOTH LOVE YOU SHOK-!" They said together before the burning old hall exploded.

They didn't even get to say my full name.
The one I purposely forgot.
The thing I left behind.

*End of dream*

Pitch's pov!! (Still)

I woke up panting from the dream I'd just had.

''Damn that dream again." I murmured before tensing up and swiftly looking around me to see that everyone else was still asleep.

I sighed a sigh of relief.

'If they had seen me there now they wouldn't stop pestering me about what was wrong!' I thought sighing again before deciding to get up and take a walk.

********

For it being so early in the morning my senses were 100%.....Ok maybe 98% but hey.....Close enough.

'I'm just like this because of my dream.' I thought groaning as I stepped on huge pile of leaves and they made a beautiful crunching sound. I love this time of year.

It seemed Spring time but this forest where we are is different, weird, if you like. It's seasons are kind of messed up, when it's summer everywhere else here it's winter, when it's Spring everywhere else here it's Autumn, and so on.

I sighed again, I'm not exactly what you could call a morning person and so in the mornings my senses were never 100% or 98%.....You know.

'It's probably because it scared me, I haven't had it in a while so I had become use to it, but after so long I guess it does have a big effect on me!'

I stopped walking and looked up to the sky, the sun was rising and the birds in the trees where beginning to chirp and began to sing their beautiful melody of songs. I stretched and decided to head back to our little make shift camp.

When I got back everyone was still sleeping and so I laid back down into my sleeping mat/bag thing.

"Where were you?" Laxus suddenly asked, making me jump, 'I thought that he was asleep!!!' I thought.

"I was," He said.

I looked at him like I had just seen a huge.....Uh......monster.

'He just read my thoughts!!?? Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!'