South Beach Nights

We Ended Up Making Our Way Down To South Beach . For It To Just Be A Friday It Was Packed . There Was No Parking At All , I Mean Like 4 Motorcycles In One Parking . So We Had To Drive Up And Down The Aisles Hoping To Get Lucky And Find A Spot .

" Over There Bae " I Pointed To A Spot Where I Seen A Car With Its Back Lights On .

" I See It . We Ain't Gone Make It There Before Somebody Get It "

We Continued Moving Up The Aisle Bumper To Bumper With The Car In front Of Us . We Was Getting A Spot In This Bitch .

" It's Another One Over There " I Pointed To My Right Where Somebody Was Backing Out . At The Same Time Another Car Was Coming Down The Aisle To The Same Spot . They Were Closer To The Spot So I Expected Them To Get It . They Turned On Their Blinkers As We Got Closer . Bad Thing Is The Car Was Backing Up In Their Direction So We Had A Lead To Steal The Spot .

" They Got It Bae , We'll Find Another One " I Said As I Began Searching For Another Spot .

All Of A Sudden The Car Jerked Forward And The Car Was Put In Park .

" REALLY " ! A Voice Yelled From Behind Us .

Troy Rolled Up The Windows Then Took the Keys Out

" Wasssup " Troy Asked From His Place By The Driver's Door

" That Was My Spot "

" I Don't Give A Fuck . You Snooze You Lose ... Cracka " Troy Said Walking Towards Their Car .

I Quickly Rushed Over And Grabbed His Wrist , Pulling Him Behind Me .

I Bent Down To The Drivers Window And That's When I Realized They Were An Old Couple .

" I'm So Sorry . Please Excuse My Boyfriend . I Can Find You Guys A Spot "

He Blew Out Some Air From His Nose Before Speaking . "Thank You . Atleast You Have Some Manors ... Unlike Somebody "

I Let The Lil Comment At The End Slide . Don't Nobody Get On My Baby But Me .

I Leaned Up And As Soon As I Did I Seen Another Car Backing Out .

" Go Round " I Told Him Pointing The Direction I Was Headed .

I Jogged Between Cars And Made My Way To The Spot . I Seen Them Driving Behind 3 Cars Who All Were Coming Down The Aisle .

The First Car Came Close Then Pointed To The Spot . I Shook My Head And Mouthed " Taken " . They Drove Off And Went Down Another Aisle . The Next Car Came Up And Pasted The Entering Of The Spot Then Stopped .

The Windows Of The Tinted Car Rolled a Down And Revealed The Driver . A Black Male With Dreads .

" This Spot Taken Beautiful " He Asked With A Mouth Full Of Golds

Oh My God , Is This Nigga Serious ? First He Passes The Spot So He Can't Even Park Here If I Wasn't Holding It , Then He Askes If It's Taken ?

" No I'm Just Showcasing , Wanna Buy Me " ? I Ask .

Guess He Took My Sarcasm For-real .

" Hell Yeah , How Much " ?

I Just Ignored Him And Stared At The Cars Behind Him .

" You Playing , I'm Forreal " . I Ignored Fool Like He Wasn't Even There .

" Aye I Can Get Your Number Though " He Askes Finally Driving Up .

I Swear He Make Dreadheads Look Bad . Thank God My Brother Is A Red Dread !

I Seen Troy Walking Between Cars Coming My Way . He Nodded Towards The Car And I a shrugged My Shoulders . Shit I Don't Know Him .