Chapter Twelve

From The Depths Of Hell 
                                                        [BoyxBoy]

Chapter Twelve:

Hell had two different sides. On my right the sun was blaring shining off sun-panels of the modern homes. Children giggling and running around without a care in the world which meant they had forgotten about me which was good. Even though they nearly beheaded me I couldn’t help but feel sympathy for them in how they are being treated.  On the left the sky turned murky and every now and then lightning would flicker hitting a panel on the rim of the large door.  

 I felt a hand gently trace down my spine making my back arch with a grin plastered on my face. “Did you sleep well?” Angelos purred into my tear biting gently onto my lobe causing me to whine knowing we wouldn’t be able to do anything because of our ‘busy schedule’ stated by Raziel earlier.

“The empty space in my bed didn’t go un-noticed.” I replied leaning into his hard muscular body. He wrapped his arms around my lower waist holding onto me securely. “The meeting took longer than one would have wanted,” he muttered lowering his head to my neck tracing it with little kisses. I nodded tilting my head a little giving him more access to it. “Don’t be shocked if you acquire a few more guards” I tensed. I turned round to face him and cocked my head. 

“What’s happening?” He leant forward and kissed my forehead before tracing where he kissed with his thumb as he looked into my eyes. “Upstairs have made a move” he replied flatly making my heart pound. “The Angels?” I asked making him nod but tighten his hold on me knowing I was freaking out.  “The ones that killed Reu-” Angelos kissed me on the lips silencing me. I felt like I was going to shatter in an instant but he pulled back and hugged me stopping that from happening.  “They are dead. The high lord was very offended at how they treated his little boy.” I nodded but I was still scared, “What move have they made?” I asked quietly.  Angelos pulled back but remained at arms-length. He seemed hesitant to tell me which was understandable; here I was cracking and he didn’t want to make it worse.  “They have summoned specialised demon hunters to track you down. They have caught many that have some similar features as you and have taken them up to the Angels but they always return with their memories erased.”

I bit my bottom lip hard to stop myself from trembling. I was acting like a coward, before all of this I was the guy who always goes out and has a great time then has someone to warm the bed with, now I’m afraid to step aside in the fear that I will die at a light breeze from the wind. “My father said that I had power that which was locked away but I had not yet found the key,” I recalled his metaphorical speech. “I want to un-lock it so I can defend myself.” I noticed Angelos now looked worried.

“Your powers are very strong and some…better not brought to light. The High Lord is the one that unleashes your powers but you have to be mentally and physically ready for them,” he dropped his eyes to the floor and coughed slightly, “Or they will be the death of you and you really will wish that the Angels had killed you” he finished quietly.