Aggressive Side [Part 2]

About an hour and a half later, you woke up and your head bobbed back and forth; your aching body trying to regain consciousness. Your eyes fluttered open and you bated them a couple of times to clear your vision. You looked around to see that you were in your room, cold breezes brushing past you. Bound and naked, you realized that you were; so you started to rattle and make noise with the chains that incarcerated you. The small pitter patter of small steps getting closer and closer towards you. Your breath was taken away and you realized whose done this to you, CRAIG. Craig’s singing became closer ad louder as he approached the door, opening them both.

"Well hey baby, I see your up now. How did you sleep?", he said as he walked over to you and kissed your soft lips.

You jerked away and hurt your wrist in the process, making the restraints tighter around you. “What is wrong with you Craig? I knew you were a psycho when I first met you. Those fans got up in your head, didn’t they? So you wanna take it out on me?”, you smirked while slinging your hair over your shoulder.

You seen him get a little angry as his fist balled and his teeth clenched. “Don’t bring my fans into this shit. You don’t know what I could put you through, I’ll let my niggas run a train on your skinny ass and let them BREAK you in half.”, Craig chuckled deviously. “Say one more thing and I’ll just let that happen baby girl.”

You knew Craig wasn’t about his word, henceforth saying he propels empty threats. You chuckled and put your head down and said, “You were never about your word all of our relationship, so why would you be about it now? your nothing but a soft ass big CRYBABY! Release me so I can finish house chores, PLEASE..”, you snarled while turning your head.

Craig squatted down in his Black Adidas pants with red stripes and smiled in your face. “Oh you think I’m fucking with you this time? Okay I’ll let you hear me talk to em, no problem babe.”

Craig pulled his iPhone 5s out of his pocket and Facetimed Jacob. The boys were in Philly today for a meet and greet, the perfect day. He showed you the called ID and he winked at you, you just scoffed and shook your head.

"Are you done y-", you were cut off by Craig putting his warm index finger on your lip and silencing you.

Craig put the camera on him and Jacob answered the Facetime. “Shut up Ray, I’m on Facetime!…Hey Craig, wassup?”

"Can you put it on speaker, or is Walt and Keisha in the car?"

"Nahh, Ray’s driving. They gave us a couple of hours to go out for a break. Hold on…Ok, your on speaker now! Everybody, it’s Craig!", Jacob yelled excitedly.

The boys in the background yelled “Wassup”, and “Hey Craig!”

"Ok guys listen up. My girl Y/N over here misses you guys. Say hi baby..", Craig smirked.

You rolled your eyes and looked away from the camera saying, “Fuck you asshole, go to hell and tell my best friend I said hey.”, you growled to Craig.

"God damn Craig! Why is she naked like that?", Jacob said in a confusing tone, but he stared. "She looks….sexy.."

"Y/N is naked? Bruh say you swear to Gd!", Chres said thirstily and tried to snatch Jacob’s phone while sitting in the front seat.

"Shut yo thirsty ass up Roc damn. But ooo damn, a little feisty there Y/N?", Rayan said while laughing at you. "Calm down.."

"The Devil is her best friend?? I told you man she’s a damn DEMON. But lemme cut to the chase on why I called you guys. As you can see, Y/N is being VERY, very naughty. And I need you guys’ help to give her a little "exorcism" to free her little demon inside. Can you guys help me if you know what I mean?”

"Ohh shit! I know what you mean Prod, I’ve been dreaming off the day when I got permission to fuck ya girls brains out..", Chresanto grinned sexily through the phone.

Ray grinned and swerved the car around to the other side of the road, making his Infiniti car tires screech. “We’ll be right there Craig! See you too Y/N..”, Ray winked.

Jacob cheesed hard and tipped his head as if he had a hat on. “Well, anything for our boy. So we all together or one by one?”

"One by one..her pain needs to be slow, but pleasant. She’ll learn by the time we’re done. Thanks guys, you were always the reliable ones. See you in a few.", and with that Craig hung up the call and put his phone in his Adidas pants and smiled. "I hope you slept well, you have 4 rounds to last. It’s sad because your ass can’t even go 2 without giving in to the dick. Imagine how you’d be with 4 baby, you’ll learn to not disrespect Daddy anymore. Your gonna enjoy my little game,

I promise you that…”

*P.S, this is going to be like a 6 part Imagine because I need to get all of the boys in ;) I’m creative…*