Aggressive Side [Part 5]

Craig walks through the big double doors with a big smile on his face. "I didn't hear the beating sounds anymore, so I assumed you guys were done in here?"

Rayan kisses your cheek and gets up. He puts on his shorts and shirt, grabbing his Vans™ off the floor. "You have you a prize there Craig, I don't know why I can't find me one like her."

"Yeah, pussy is a beaut. Thanks man, see you later." Craig said dapping him up.

Rayan dapped him back and said, "Bye Yn!"

"Bye boo, see you later." you said while giving him a kiss face.

Rayan walks out the door and closes it behind him. You look up at Craig, with your forehead sweaty and body shaky. He stands at the door and just looks at you with his big brown eyes.

"Is there something you would like to say to me Craig? If not, don't fucking look at me because you have no reason to." you growled while turning your head the other way; arms still bound.

He walks up to you, with his hands in his Adidas® pants pockets. You feel his eerie presence, every step he takes towards you. You get caught in your thoughts on what he was going to do next. After he releases you, you plan to never come back or to see him ever.

"Baby do I scare you?" Craig said while touching your warm cheek.

"Fuck no.", you snapped while scoffing. "I have no reason to be scared of you."

"Mhmm, I was just asking. No need to be a bitch about it." Craig says rolling his eyes and walking away.

"You are un -fucking- believable. What's your problem all of a sudden? You'be been acting like you've lost all the sanity you have left. Is it something I've said or done?"

"Of course, your mouth and the way you defy me! I don't like how every time you say something you take it way too far! When you start yelling and saying shit like that, you don't understand how much it hurts. It's true, but damn. Who taught you to be so fucking harsh? Not Craig, because I've been nothing but nice to your stubborn and bitchy ass. You want all this to happen so you can have a claim and everybody feel fucking sorry for you like always. That card is played out baby girl, and you're never going to use it again Yn. Shit, not on me anyways."

"Craig why are you JUST NOW telling me this? Why couldn't you do it before?"

"I'm just NOW telling you this shit?! I've been telling you ever since we started arguing a lot more lately! That proves how much you don't pay attention to me." Craig says shaking his head and looking down.

"So this is built up revenge? You planned all of this you sick bastard?!" you screamed at him.

"Actually it wasn't planned, it kind of just happened. But I'm gonna let you feel hurt and used like you always did to me. Not even DID because you STILL do it to me. If me being nice ain't making you happy, then I'm assuming you like me being mean."

Tears welled up in your eyes and they begin to spill out. "How could you do this to me? We've been through too much and this is how you wanna solve it; by me getting fucked by all the homies? What if one of those bastards have a fucking disease?! Do you care or would you rather me to die you sick fuck?! When I get loose, I'm calling the police." you cried out dropping tear stains on the white carpet.

Craig rolled his eyes and waved his hands in annoyance at you. "Do you really think I care? Plus you can't! We both live here and I'll tell them what happened myself. Is that what you would like?"

You shook your head and blew your hair out of your face. "Yes, can I get loose now?"

He scoffs and laughs hysterically at you. "You REALLY think I'm gone let you bring 12 to my house? But then NOT have a valid reason? Girl you need to stop and rethink your whole life. After this is all done, I'll let you know where you're going next. "

You cried and wept to yourself lowly, not believing any of this is currently taking place. You just sat there and waited for the next one to come in; hoping and praying that it wasn't Chresanto. But 10 minutes later, Jacob walked in the room solemnly and shut the door. Your head popped up and you seen it was Jacob. But you weren't happy, neither were you sad.

Jacob came and sat next to you, not saying a word. Just staring in your brown eyes as tears fell from them. He lifted your chin and said, "Mami you don't HAVE to do this, I'm not forcing you to." he said smiling at you.

You smiled back and sniffled heavy, warm tears still running. "Thank you so much Jacob. I honestly can't thank you enough."

He shakes his head and says, "Querido,  I just need someone to talk to. Can I talk to you? It's about something serious and I need your opinion."