Kids?

Craig crawls on the bed and looks you in your face. "Baby, I wanna have kids.", he says as he kisses your shoulder.

Your eyebrows scrunch and you say, "Unuh! Cause I don’t need to gain ANY weight. I already feel fat as it is. Maybe in 10 years.". You turn the channel and find Family Guy comes on.

"Noooo you NOT fat by a long shot. If you feel any weight gained it’s your ass growing, I promise. It’s so big and squishyyyyy!". he laughs and pinches your butt playfully.

You laugh and pop his hand. "Oww Craig, you know I hate when you do that."

He rubs his hand and frowns. "You're so abusive towards me. But for real, I want a child. I want a lil moon walker running around here. It’ll be so fun being a parent!', Craig said in an enthusiastic tone.

"Yeah, that means you’ll have to stop working for a little bit. I love my job too much to stop working for months. Plus I’ll get fat and sick and mood swings like them white chicks. I don’t need anymore weight gained or hormones added to my body."

Craig groans and says, "Like I said before already, you haven’t gained any weight baby. But I really wanted a child, that’s a bummer."

You look him in the eyes and groan. "I want to have kids baby, just not now. We’re so young, we need to live a littleeee.". You kiss him the get up and use the bathroom.

Craig smiles as he watches your ass move in your boy shorts. He thinks aloud and says, "Yupp, all the weight she thought was fat is just her ass.". He starts singing strip by Chris Brown and turns the t.v up while watching the show. " Girl I just wanna see you strip right NOW cause it’s late babbbbe!

You wash your hands then open the bathroom door. "You know how you said you wanted kids right?"

"Yeah, why?", Craig says turning the t.v down.

You pull the pregnancy test from behind your back and sigh while smiling at him. "Well your wish came true, we're gonna have a little Moonwalker."

Craig gets excited and jumps up to his feet. "So imma be a Dad?!"

You nod your head yes and walk to the bed, while watching his goofy facial expressions.

He jumps out the bed and hits the Nae Nae. "Ayee! Imma be a Daddy! It's kind of weird and ironic how you said you didn't want kids, but now you're having one. We're having one!"

You giggle and cover your mouth. "Oh God, please stop baby. You look ridiculous as hell."

He runs up to you and picks you up and starts spinning you around. "I’m gonna be a Dad! I’m gonna be a Dad! Oh Jesus, I gotta tell Mama. She's always wanted a grandchild."

You laugh and hold your head. "Ok. Baby your making me dizzy now, let me down please."

Craig stops spinning you and puts you down on your feet. "Oops sorry.". He leans in and kisses you deeply.

You wrap your arms and legs around his strong waist as you kiss him back.

Craig pulls away slowly and puts his forehead to yours and looks you in the eyes. "You're going to be a sexy, awesome, hot, fun, wonderful, outstanding mother YN."

"Aww baby.". You tap his nose and smile at the way he's looking at you. "And you're going to be a creative, crazy, energetic, fine, collective, young, mature father."

You both just stare each other in the eyes and kiss. He holds you tighter and more firm while burying his head into the crook of your neck.

"I love you Craig.", you say while beginning to tear up.

He smiles and kisses your shoulder. "I love you more."