Dreaming Of You

"I remember how it all started off.."

I was just waking up from my mid-day nap and that's when I seen him, the man I'd been waiting for forever! He was just coming inside and I was already done with my cleaning, so that's why I took a nap. I'd never seen Craig's body glow the way it did in the captivating light, so I stared just a little bit. The way his lips curved up and smirked at me made my life shine and made me get a little wet if you know what I mean.

He looked at me and said "You missed me baby?", and I nodded my head and said yeah.

No one compared to him and I just wanted him right there, but I was just too tired to deal with my sexual needs. The sweat trickled down his chest and his grassy sneakers squeaked across the perfectly polished wooden floors I just cleaned. I sighed and just laid my head across the couch and decided to drift away into the bright day. Craig threw his sweat and dirt filled shirt on the floor and walked up the wooden polished stairs.

As soon as I heard that shirt hit the floor, I sprung up and almost had a heart attack! "Craiiiiigggggg!", I yelled out and all I could hear was the pitter patter of slow steps approaching my presence.

With a soft sigh he said, "Yes baby girl? How may I help you?" Craig's baritone voice spoke aloud.

I chastised him in an aggravated tone and said "Baby I just cleaned up. Do you mind not tracking your grassy shoes in the house and throw your clothes on the floor? It would be much appreciated." I slurred almost feeling like I was going to fall adrift into a deep, deep sleep.

He smelled like abhorrent scum  for how long he's been outside, but his stature and body frame made me take my mind off of the horrid smell and body odor that coated his chocolate body.

His booming voice spoke, "I'm sorry baby, it won't happen again." Craig said and walked over to me and kissed my warm forehead. Craig's soft lips always sent tingling chills down my spine and me me shudder a little.

He walked over to the floor and picked up his soaking wet shirt, and slumped over to the laundry room to dispose it in the dirty clothes hamper. He walked back over to the stairs and hummed one of my favorite songs, 'Adele- Hello'. His melodic voice hummed the chorus and it drove me in a frenzy of insanity. Soon enough, I heard the shower running and the shower door close abruptly. I guess he couldn't wait to hit the shower. I got up off of the couch lazily to fix me a glass of lemonade. I poured it in an uncaring manner and put the pitcher back in the refrigerator and closed the door.

I took a sip and thought in my mind, "I need a shower and to go to sleep.", I finished off the corner that was left in the clear glass. I placed the glass in the sink and trotted upstairs to my room.

Out of all the acres of land that was in the space of this house I never went outside that much. So instead of going to bed once again, I decided to go in the pool. I went in my drawer and pulled out my neon green two piece, slipping off my clothes almost instantly. I was able to slip on my bottoms before I heard the bathroom door open and a thick cloud of steam follow after.

I smiled to myself and I felt Craig's brown, beautiful eyes observing every part of my body. I slipped on my top and tied it around my back and neck. "Ooo, babe you look damn good right now. Where you headed without me?", Craig said walking up behind me and his wet skin touched mine, as he kissed my neck.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head while saying, "To the pool, you coming?"

He nodded his head and dropped his towel. I felt it hit my ankles as he walked away to his drawer to get his swimming trunks and boy when I tell you..........His male parts was something to daze over, like Jesus Christ! I was so into staring that I didn't realize him walking up to me.

Craig said to me, "If you wanted it that's all you could've said in the first place babe. I don't want that type of water, I want the water that's in that fat cat", he told me in my ear. His wet tongue glided across my smooth, hot neck as his hands snaked around my waist.

I threw my head back on his broad shoulder and opened my mouth slightly. His thick, chocolate fingers rubbed down my stomach. But to keep from falling into his sexual trap, I had tried to slip from his fingers. It was too hard and too late, I'd fallen in his trap. I knew this was going to happen, he was just waiting for the right time to induce me into his spell....

"Sooo, what happened after that?" Craig questioned in an interested manor with a sort of simper grin on his face.

You sat up and laughed a little while saying, "You woke me up from my sleep. It was a good ass dream while it lasted."

"Well tell me one thing baby, why was it such a good dream? Even though it was getting pretty interesting as I should say so myself. I felt like I was 'bout to put in that woooorrk!" He chuckled lightly.

You sighed and started playing with your fingers. You looked Craig directly in the eyes and said to him, "It was such a good dream because I was dreaming of you."