Interruptions

"I really wanna take you down, and show you what I'm about-" Craig sings aloud.

You hold on to him and sing. "So don't stop get, quit playin wit and wait no moooorrreee-"

Craig grabs your hips and sticks his tongue out. "Can I take you down baby?"

You kiss lips softly and whisper in his ear. "Up."

Craig picks you up and kisses your neck hungrily. "We're up."

You giggle and say, "Down." You press your index finger against his forehead and you both fall down on the bed. "You want it, don't you baby?"

"You know how I like it." He nods his head slowly and observes your body. He bites his bottom lip and licks the corners of his lips.

You take off your shirt and throw it to the ground. You place your hand on the back of Prod's neck and begin to move your hips on him slowly.

Craig grabs your ass and leans in for a kiss. Your friend Ashley bursts in the room and you both look up.

""Bitch, oh my God!"

He looks at her annoyed and says,  "Damn Ashley what the fuck yo! What do you want?"

Ashley rolls her eyes and looks at you. "I really need you right now, like seriously."

"And I need her too, so leave. Goodbye." He growls at her then kisses your chin softly.

You sigh and say, "Is it THAT serious?"

"Yes!" She runs to the bathroom and the door slams against the wall abruptly.

"Sorry baby, I gotta help her. We'll finish this later." You get off Craig and run in the bathroom with her.

"Damn! Craig yells. He smashes his into the pillow and throws a fit. He sighs and reaches for the remote. "She had on the booty shorts and all, God why!" He turns on the t.v and grins to himself. "That's her ass when she gets back. He tucks his arm behind his head.

*I Made This Based Off The Scene Of "Deliver Us From Eva"*