Prologue

As the four friends entered the pizzeria, by the name of Moose, Shark, Sabre, and Ryan. They were all laughing, happy, and being what they are, friends...but not only friends, bestest of friends.

They were so young, and it was a tragic night.

"Children! Wait up!" Sabre's and Shark's mother shouted. The four boys nodded, stopping in front of the door.

"Wonder what's inside?!" Ryan exclaimed in his childish voice. "Maybe some...MOOSE MILK!" Moose added, waving his little jar of moose milk.

"Yeah Moose, like that'll happen?" Sabre asked with his sassy tone, making everyone laugh.

"Hey, why didn't your broter come?" Shark asked Moose.

"Jay? He wanted to go hang out wit a friend or somethin'?"

"Oh, well that stinks," Ryan answered.

As the parents caught up, they rushed in.

"Why hello there!" A red haired woman greeted from the front desk.

"Hello lady!" the youngest one, or Shark, greeted back, jumping up and down for her to see him. She giggled and patted his head. "Call me Crystal, alright?"

"Four children and three adults, please," Moose's mother said to the lady.

"Ah, yes! That'll be 58 dollars ma'am."

As the adults were paying, the children began looking around.

"Guys look!" Shark shouted, pointing to a stage with four animatronics. A bear, a duck, a fox, and a purple bunny!

"Woah! It's a huge bear!" Ryan joked, walking up to the bear.

"Like your stuffy, right Ryan?" Sabre teased. "Sabre!"

Everyone laughed as Ryan chased Sabre.

"Hello children," Someone said, walking up to the children.

As Sabre was about to reply, Ryan tackled him. "Aha! Got you!"

"Nu! Help! Shark!"

"Nemo go!" Shark shouted, throwing the little fish at Ryan.

"Guys, guys. We have to be professional," Moose started, clearing his throat. "Hello sir. How may we assist you?"

"Woah, so serious!" Shark giggled as he picked up Nemo.

"Would you like to see something fun?" The tall purple man asked, bending down to Moose.

"YES!" They all exclaimed.

The purpled man hid a grin, but smiled. "Follow me kids!" He then said, leading them to a , "No Enter," zone of the pizzeria.

"I'm scared Sabre!" Shark squealed, attacking Sabre's arm. "Calm down bro! It's just a dark room!" Sabre joked, patting his younger brother's head.

"Still..." Shark pouted, still clinging onto his brother's arm.

"Guys! Stop being such babies!" Ryan complained. "We are babies, man," Moose answered.

"You got burned, Ryan! Burned!" Sabre shouted, everyone laughing.

"In here kids," The man said, pointing to a room.

The kids walked in, expecting the man to walk in with him, but they were WRONG.

As they entered, the man slammed the door shut, locking it.

"You kids can be so dumb sometimes!" He shouted from outside.

Moose started banging on the door. "Get us out! Go!" He then shouted, throwing the moose milk at the door.

"We're stuck!" Panicked Shark, who was now squeezing Sabre.

"Calm down! This can't be that bad! Right?" Sabre said, trying to calm everyone.

Before anyone answered, a mechanical laugh was heard.

"Hello there~" The voice said as the figure came into the light.

It was a silver robot, with starburst red eyes.

"Guys look! He has starburst!" Ryan joked, pointing to the eyes.

The animatronic growled at Ryan, making him run behind Moose, screaming.

"Now kids, let's have some fun~" The robot said, taking out a sharp butcher knife.

"Sabre!" Shark squealed, tightening his grip on Sabre.

"Get behind me!" Sabre shouted, pushing Shark behind him.

"Y-yeah! Get back!" Moose stuttered, throwing the moose milk at him. The animatronic dodged the bottle, cutting it in half with the knife.

"Uh, I think that didn't work," Ryan stated, ahem, the obvious.

"You think?!" Shark shouted.

"So, he's the youngest I see? That's GREAT!" The robot exclaimed, slowly walking closer to Sabre and Shark.

"H-hey! G-get back!" Sabre stuttered, backing up, making Shark back up too.

"Get away from them!" Moose shouted, running into the robot.

The silver machine dodged, once again, and tripped Moose, making him hit the wall.

As Moose landed on the ground, a red substance began to come out from his head.

"Moose!" The others shouted. Ryan ran to him, but the robot blocked the way.

"You wanna join your friend there~?"

"G-guys..."

In a flash, the animatronic attack Ryan, making him fly towards some boxes.

The robot laughed, a laugh that sent a terrible chill down your spine. "Now you~!"

"Get away from my brother!" Sabre shouted, grabbing a wrench from the floor and pointing it at the animatronic.

The robot slapped the weapon out of Sabre's hand and pushed him away.

"Sabre!" Shark screamed. Sabre grabbed the robot's arm, "Back off you robot!"

"Remember this," The metal thing began, kicking Sabre this time. His head was the first thing that hit the ground, making his vision slowly go black. "The name's Chipper!"

Before Sabre completed blacked out, all he heard was Shark's screams.