Chapter 7:Night 1 (part 2)

"What do you mean he's gone?" Sabre asked, looking at the screen.

"H-he's not there!" I panicked.

"Yoah, yoah. Hold up. You're telling me, someone or something moved him!" Ryan panicked too.

"Guys, guys, let's just-" "Tick, tock~"

We all screamed.

"What was that?!" I shouted, backing away from the two doors.

"I don't know," Ryan answered, coming next to me.

Sabre grabbed a wrench from a shelf and opened the door slowly. "Hello?"

"What are you doing? You're going to kill us!" I said, grabbing his arm.

He yanked my hand away and walked out. "This is the nightguards! Whoever you are please leave, or show yourself!" Sabre shouted into the dark halls.

"Oh don't worry!" A cheerful voice said down the hall.

"That sounds like Chica?" Ryan said, walking behind Sabre.

"Chica? No way man, she's just a robot."

"I just want to have some fun!" The voice said again, revealing herself to be Chica.

"N-n0..." Sabre whispered, lifting the wrench at the robot.

"Who are you?!" I shouted to the animatronic.

"Why don't we eat?" She asked, showing us her little cupcake.

"I could actually go for something right now," Ryan complained, rubbing his belly.

"Not now Ryan!" Sabre said, glancing at Ryan.

"But what shall be on the menu?"

We all went tense.

"What about...YOU?"

"Guys...RUN!" Sabre shouted, booking it to the main stage. We followed behind, the robot disappeared from our sight.

"Okay, we did NOT just hear that?" Ryan said, panting.

"Nope, I think we all heard and saw it," Sabre answered, sitting down on the floor.

"Hello everybody! It's me Freddy!"

"Run!" I shouted this time. Running to Foxy's Pirate Cove. "What the heck?!" I shouted as we stopped.

"What's going on?!" Sabre shouted now.

"You really think we know?" Ryan retorted, leaning against the wall.

"Ay everyone! It's your pirate Foxy!"

"We're trapped!" I shouted, noticing we were in a corner.

"Come on, let's play!" Chica said, coming into the Pirate Cove. Foxy came out of the curtains and walked beside her.

"We'll find some gold!"

"Guys...are we dead?" Ryan asked as we back up closer and closer into the corner.

Shark's POV

I sat in the middle of my room, well, fun room.

"Guys...are we dead?"

Ryan?!

I quickly stood up and went to Pirate's Cove, where I heard him.

I peeked around the corner and saw Foxy, Freddy, and Chica closing in on them. I couldn't help but growl.

"Back..away!" I shouted, stepping into view.

"Oh, it's Shark! Come to join us?" Freddy asked, walking up to me.

I quickly tackled him, wrestling with him on the ground.

"Run guys!" I shouted to my old friends.

They just stood there in shock and scared to death.

"What did I say Sabre? RUN!" I shouted this time, getting his attention.

"How do you know?" He asked, but Moose grabbed one arm and Ryan grabbed the other. "You heard the robot! Run!" Moose shouted, running.

They ran out of the pizzeria as the bell rang, meaning it was 6:00 am.

I let go of Freddy as he ran back to his post, so did everyone else.

"What did you do?!" I heard Chipper shout. Then there he was, at the entrance of Pirates Cove, with that evil glare in his eyes.

"Saving my friends, now I gotta go," I answered, walking past him to my post.

"Don't think I'll forget this Shark!"