Chapter 9: Explaining, please?

Sabre's POV

I opened my house door, and shouted, "Mom!"

My mother came rushing down the stairs, attacking me with a hug. "I'm so so sorry! I never meant it!" She sobbed.

I hugged her back, tears flowing down my face too. "I-it's alright mom..I know you didn't mean it."

She stopped hugging me and wiped a tear away with her thumb.

Don't cry bro...me and Nemo are here!

I wiped a tear from her in return. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

She nodded. "I'll get some breakfast, we'll talk in the kitchen." I nodded back and walked into the kitchen, taking a seat at the table.

Author's POV

As Sabre's mother prepared some food, Sabre began talking.

"Mom, promise me you'll answer truthfully, no shouting, no lying, just the truth?" Sabre asked.

His mother nodded. "I promise, Sabre."

Sabre inhaled, then exhaled, ready for answers and explaining.

"Who's Shark?" He finally asked. His mother tensed, looking back at her only son.

"Sabre, where did you learn that?" She stuttered, turning back to the uncooked food.

"One the fish, or Nemo," Sabre began numbering, putting one finger up. "Two, how an animatronic has the same name at the pizzeria," He added another finger. "Three you were shouting at me not to go," He added a third. "Four...you've been so quiet ever since I left the hospital," He finished, putting up one final finger.

His mother sighed, resting her hands on the counter. "There's so much you don't know Sabre, same to Ryan and Moose."

"And that would be?" Sabre asked.

"Has anything odd happened?"

Sabre recalled to the moment at the pizzeria, but he didn't know how to explain. "You could say?"

She nodded, sitting next to Sabre.

"This is something I've never wanted to tell you, because I didn't want your little heart to break," She explained, grabbing both of Sabre's hands into hers.

"Mom, I can handle it...but, I need to know," Sabre explained back, accepting his mother's hands.

"Shark, oh my Sharky," She began, tears starting to form at her eyes.

"He was so young and joyful, like you," She added, rubbing Sabre's head lightly. "He was always there for you, even me," She chuckled.

"But, who is he?"

"He was younger than you, only three or so when I lost him."

"That doesn't answer my question mom," Sabre said, letting go of his mother's hands.

"He was your brother, your younger brother," His mother finally answered, tears flooding down her cheeks.

"What? I had a brother?" Sabre questioned, never recalling have a younger brother.

"It was such a tragic night!" His mother gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"We took you, Shark, Moose, and Ryan to Chipper's Pizzeria...you kids always wanted to go there."

Sabre kept trying to remember, but nothing came.

"You kids ran off in such a hurry, we lost you guys," She began to remember the events like yesterday.

"We heard Shark screaming, so we ran to him...and what we found can never leave me!" She began sobbing.

"This fish," She pulled out the little Nemo. "Was covered in so much blood, but Shark wasn't there."

"Moose was bleeding so much, Ryan was crushed by boxes, and you," She placed a hand on Sabre's shoulder.

"Were on the floor, hand stretched outwards, trying to grab something, and that was Nemo."

Sabre didn't remember any of this, he tried so hard, but nothing.

"We got an ambulance, got you some medical attention, but the results saddened me, very very much."

"You three had amnesia, heck, when you woke up you barely remembered me."

Sabre recalled a bit from the hospital, but not much since he was very young.

"I asked you so many times if you remembered, you always replied the same way...who is he?"

Sabre's mother pulled him into a hug. "It broke my heart not telling you about Shark, but I couldn't!"

((My throat is hurting so much while writing this! T~T))

"The pizzeria knew nothing, so, they created a robot like Shark, and even named it after him, just to apologize."

She shook her head, "But I know something's up at that place, so Sabre, promise me somethings?"

Sabre nodded. "Yeah mom?"

"Find out what happened to your brother, and please protect Moose and Ryan, alright?" She asked, kissing Sabre on the forehead.

"I promise, I'll figure it all out mom! And I'll get whoever took Shark and hurt him!" Sabre exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

She started messing with her son's hair, calming him down.

"Sabre, I know I've asked you this so many times," She started. Sabre lifted his head up to face his mother's.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?"

Sabre shook his head. "I'm sorry mom."

"It's fine son, now, go get some rest, you deserve it."

Sabre let go of his mother, nodding. "I'm going out later, I'll leave lunch on the table," His mother said, standing up.

Sabre thanked her and went upstairs into his room, closing his door the lightest he's ever done.

He placed his phone on his night desk and threw himself onto his bed, not even taking off his night guard outfit.

His phone began to vibrate, making him groan as he grabbed it, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sabre!" Moose screamed once again, but Sabre was too tired to care.

"What is it Moose? I'm sort of tired here," Sabre answered, looking over at Shark's bed.

"I wanted to make sure you and Ryan were okay after, you know?"

An idea clicked into Sabre's head as he asked, "Can you and Ryan come over? We gotta talk."

"Didn't you just say you were tired?" Moose asked, confused on why Sabre is still acting odd.

"Moose, trust me," Sabre started, getting up. "We have somethings we need to remember," Sabre finished, standing next to the window.

((So guys, from now on I'm going to do Author's POV. I just really enjoy doing it, I'll only do the character's POV if I HAVE to, but I'm going to mainly not. Enjoy Five Night's at Shark's and Chipper's Pizzeria! Hope you survive!))